What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Revival of the REVIVAL of the ULTIMATE SATIVA THREAD a.k.a R.U.S.T II

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Here are some freshly trimmed Nevilles Haze x Oax buds from seeds Nevil sent me
picture.php

picture.php

They smell spicy herbal piffy, with some faint fruit odor in the back ground. I pollenated at least 5 good sized branches on this plant with assorted Hazes, Sativas, Indicas, and Kush. I got a lot of seeds

Sticky Sat

Hi guys :)

Follow up on the Bangos i posted a pic of on 11/11/19
attachment.php

Nothing impressive but very electric energizing clear cerebral high...
attachment.php

attachment.php

next ones...
attachment.php

attachment.php

Cheers all :)

Attachments

• bango bud 5.jpg
    bango bud 5.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
  • bango sticks.jpg
    bango sticks.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 12
  • Bango 7.jpg
    Bango 7.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 15
  • bango 2811-19.jpg
    bango 2811-19.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 14

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
forgibz

forgibz

:wallbash:I killed my only Kerala male by mistake and now I'm stuck, I was wondering if anyone lese is growing Keralas at the moment and if they are willing to share male pollen by any chance?:biggrin: (I hope this request doesn't break forum policy)
Look at these beautiful behbehs (they ar cloneth, they were, but now they are revegging)

attachment.php

I'm in luurve with the Kerrie (aka infini-clone factory):dance013:

Attachments

• 20190710_075756.jpg
    20190710_075756.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 13

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Hemphrey Bogart
and
willydread
just wow keep those pictures coming

No problemo, LBH...

Vietnamese Black early Fall 2019
fhaniT3l.jpg

Seed came from old stock kindly gifted to me to try and grow out. Germ rates weren't terrible, but I only ended up with one female. This plant got hit with both a5 Thai pollen AND Laos pollen on separate lower branches. Got few (but viable looking) seed from the Laos branch and a bunch of seed from the a5T branch. Still waiting for her to dry and cure before I sample.

TK5lgFml.jpg

Next up...a later season example of MOX x MS5 (Mullum Oaxacan x Mullum Super 5)---( with the above VB peeking in on the right side in the pic)
zezQDbgl.jpg

This girl got way bigger than I thought she would...thick colas with that classic piney/mint smell that you'll find in mullum crosses. Still waiting on this one to dry and cure before I smoke it and see what it's like.

I pulled her a couple weeks ago...and only because the weather started to turn to shit.
NLyrQzzl.jpg

HB.

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Very nice HB! Makes me miss growing outside. Wish I could tour that garden, I bet the smells are wonderful.

Here’s an update inside at 7 weeks flower:

Vietnamese Laughing Grass (Dalat x Congo Black)
Dalat pheno
Cherry cough drop smell, very unique to me
picture.php

picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama 1
Lemony incense
Loose foxtails
picture.php

picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama 2
Denser buds
Was top grade lemon incense, now picking up darker musty incense smell, terpiest one
picture.php

BoldAsLove

Veteran
Oaxaca x Panama 3
Dense foxtails
Lemon rind or lemon and diesel
picture.php

picture.php

Oaxaca x Panama 4
Was loose bud, now foxtailing
Fruit stripe gum or tropical fruit candy
picture.php