What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"The Secret" - TGA Genetics "Tester"

Rare Pheno

What's the lineage on the "tester " or any other info? If. It not good luck and hope you find a keep:ying:

Would love to know , in sure all us would :)

One part of the lineage is G-13, I have not yet been told what it was crossed with, but it was good, that's for sure. I will update everyone once I know more.

This part of the test is the most fun but I probably look a lot like this right now > :watchplant:

Rare Pheno

yes, thats the one, the smell is so complex and dank, I can only imagine what it will cure out to and taste like... so excited ;]

A couple of the other phenos have started to pick up a bubblegum type smell with heavy skunk (imagine bubblegum sprayed by a skunk, its some funk a dunk)

Rare Pheno

Pheno_E_macro.jpg