What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Info On Karmas Limited Line

soundman

Anybody run any of them? Curious about the Fruity Pebble Rado Og.

Are they worth the extra money?

I think I have one or two grow left before I lose ability to grow. Don't want to waste any time. Need my next runs to be the best of my life.

cone

Anybody run any of them? Curious about the Fruity Pebble Rado Og.

Are they worth the extra money?

I think I have one or two grow left before I lose ability to grow. Don't want to waste any time. Need my next runs to be the best of my life.

I will be very soon my friend, Karma Gentics seeds are worth every penny or cent!

Go for it SD!

soundman

Thanks Cone.

Im getting ready for a special run of Karma gear. In a week or two. Ill post some pics along the way.

cone

Thanks Cone.

I'm getting ready for a special run of Karma gear. In a week or two. Ill post some pics along the way.

Not a problem at all bud.

You will find a keeper in most but the Fruity Pebbles Rado is something else.

Look forward to the pics matey!

aquavitae

ive read somewhere that the miley cyrus used in miley biker is very sweet, yield is on the lower side. and it has some sour bubble in it.

soundman

Thanks everyone that replied. I have some Karma gear in the coco now. I will start posting grow pictures etc in a few week at the latest. I am not feeling well and we all know what baby seedlings look like.

Going to be interesting. Total grow setup change out.