What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Test Test Karma REG.S Skullcap, Crumbled Lime, ....

zamzia

Veteran
Hey KG

I'd be happy doing up to ten beans for you. Not a massive run, but hopefully helpful to you?

zam

GSPfan

Veteran
I'd love to do some testing if testers are still needed! Cookie crash, skullcap and crumbled lime interest me the most

Last edited:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
This year I grew 4 autos

I cannot go over 60cm (23 inches / 1.9 foot) and I won't risk more than 4. I am keen on using LST and I can't start before august.

I could do more but they'd be small. maybe half - 30cm or so.

Let me know.

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
If you're interested to see how your gear will run in a micro grow, I would love to test out the Crumbled Lime. It would be a vertical ScrOG like to these Zak Haze.

picture.php

Those are 2-gallon pots around a 150-watt CMH. Check out my workshop if you want to see what I do.
:tiphat:

woolybear

Veteran
420giveaway
hey karma,

Been off for a while, I'd be willing to test. My grow room is virtually empty after a time off and time spent battling pests. Got them figured out, room for new plants!

I'm a prior tester for CSG, Hortilab, and I ran your bubba cuban haze a few years back. That plant is still in my garden and has been rated as top notch

mack 10

Veteran
well i'm in, Sounds pretty dope to me.
skullcap and/or the Animal biker,
can start asap.
would love to try the Animal x Biker...
can you say,potential?

GSPfan

Veteran
Id say all the crosses have a lot of potential! I don't have any real experience with these strains being crossed to the biker but a little research has me interested in all the crosses. Id imagine that the jillybean x cookies and sour headstash crosses are all about the flavors. The k2 and Jasmine are more spiritual and uplifting so they seem to be about the buzz. And the animal cookies cross is also uplifting but also add some serious bag appeal. Very interesting crosses regardless of what youre looking for.

Animal biker sounds promising ,i would be love to be a tester, the fire cookies with biker kush sounds perfect. I am currently running a OD reveg of biker,josh d, and have some headbangers vegging for OD. Biker is my fave karma strain thus far.

Dr.King

Veteran
Looking for a load of testers on this new LTD

Crumbled Lime (jilly Bean x Cookies) x Biker
Skullcap (Sour Headstash) x Biker

And one ore 2 testers for
Cookie Crash (Animal cooks x Biker)
Jasmine (New Zealand x biker)
K2 x Biker

Serius folks please. We all seen how most of my test drops end on here with a 5% to 10% results of finished test threads. Lets show that old ICmag vibe and have a big group test again. Fun and Intresting.

I will drop lots of test packs on the Crumbled Lime and Skullcap when we can get a good group together.

View Image

Beautiful genetics as always Karma :tiphat:.. It would be my pleasure to test any of those strains if the offer is still opener for testers, if not no worries man it's all good. Have a few other testers as well so this should be a fun tester run this year. Looking forward to getting back to the old vibe of Icmag. Happy growing and be safe all.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really hoping to run the crumbled lime cross or the cookie crash, i know i can get them to stack...

Hey Karma. Would love to contribute to your next venture... Crumbled lime or sour head stash both sound primo. I've got a run finishing up within the next few days consisting of Pisces seeds cookie tang, rd's scotts, and brothers grimm's newest rendition of c99. I'll post pre/post harvest pics here as well as my ig. I've got obs' cherry pie/alien dawg, Scott's, and DNA's 24k going outdoors, so as a matter of state compliance I'd have to veg whatever you bless me with for a lil' over 2 months. Cheers.

ULMW

Karma, Lovely looking buds as always. Winter I can test if the offer is still running. Love your Biker Kush too! Happy growing in 2017 and onwards!

Latest posts

Latest posts