What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont Senate Approves New Proposal to Legalize Marijuana Possession; Home Cultivati

Camels hump!

Camels hump!

I hear you. I never got a chance to hit the reagee fest but had some good times nevertheless. There some cool like minded individuals as myself from your neck of the woods. Hit me up anytime you wanna break bread and smoke one, man:tiphat:

You ever see the bomber plane wreckage at the top of camels hump? I grew up running those forests! Im on a Huge sativa kick and i cant see it fading!
Its a good thing some of us feel the way we do about the states doings. Thats what i like to hear......multiple viewpoints not based on ignorance or deluded mindsets!
There's NOTHING i wont do for those in need that i know appreciate it! Itd be great to puff with you guys. Maybe we can do a pigroast or something?

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Funny how this is the guilty white liberal attempt to stop the overgrow movement that can't be stopped.

-Funk

I wonder if dick mazza knew his best tenant (that paid cash rent religously) had 525,000 in dope stashed in the unit? Montpeculiar got bigger worries than vermont farmers /gardeners/ guerilla harvesters lol!

rolandomota

Great news for all llving in vermont! Now tgis is progress unlike texas where they love to let medical bills die. Now one piece of shit wants to outlaw smoking and homegrown because he thinks that bill will pass he thinks the problem is people being allowed to grow at home hes an idiot. Half the house supported the texas medical bill with homegrown plants and this dumb ass wants to take that out and make smoking still illegal use ....wtf man and this fool wants to write the next bill that wont pass in two years ....anyway congrats vermont your lawmakers are doing their jobs.

Texas aint known for being very progressive......never been there actually. Isnt frito-lay a texas company? Cause cracker jacks is my goto stoner food!
Im in excrutiating pain this am. Have no idea why i am up.
Oral tradition tells me to grin and bear it!
So they have the highest quality? If they cant test everyones crops they are false advertising imho!

Attachments

• 0511171408.jpg
    0511171408.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

eyes

Veteran
You ever see the bomber plane wreckage at the top of camels hump? I grew up running those forests! Im on a Huge sativa kick and i cant see it fading!
Its a good thing some of us feel the way we do about the states doings. Thats what i like to hear......multiple viewpoints not based on ignorance or deluded mindsets!
There's NOTHING i wont do for those in need that i know appreciate it! Itd be great to puff with you guys. Maybe we can do a pigroast or something?

Im down for a pig roast / get together smoke out. I never checked out the plane wreckage but id like to.

Phil scott is just another good ole boy, whom no doubt has a family member DEEP in the cannabis black market scene here!
" we need to protect the children"! Lmao. My gawd!

rolandomota

Vote his ass out if it doesn't pass before his term is over i think he wants to get re elected thats why hes not "philosophicaly opposed" he wants your vote. His term is 2 years so he wants to win nov 2018 again pass this bill and maybe get elected once again in 2020 for letting weed be legal. Thats how these fuckers think trust me. Im sure plenty of people will run against him saying they wont veto weed