What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Woody Harrelson Quits Smoking Pot

Buddler

Veteran
If you smoke really good bud, taking a week off helps a lot. I do not even get stoned most of the time. After a week off, 3 vape hits and I have to go to sleep. I accidentally quit for a week. After trimming a grow, I had a few grams of tiny lower buds that I dried out on cable box, and smoked that. A week later did a real bud, and was wrecked.

I hear ya taking breaks helps can actually get high again I likes my vapour too .You guys ever see the flick where woody was a german prostitute drag queen, anger management I think gotta love Woody.:)

nickman

Veteran
I think that many people who simply stop smoking and no longer desire it or have an adverse effect like anxiety and just stop have gotten what they need from it.

I believe the plant facilitates certain levels of physiological and neurological healing either directly or as a catalyst and that many people simply no longer respond to it favorably at some point.

IMHO that is the truest mark of medicine. Healing us to the point that there is no dependencies anymore because we are complete

I am grateful to have pot as a substitute but I would be glad to not have the symptoms I use it for.
So true, I fully agree with u and I'm on board also...

MurdaMishou

I tried to quit smoking once for probation......Needless to say I did a little over 90 days in a juvenile detention facility.