What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Florida Marijuana Bill Would Outlaw Smokable and Edible Medicine

iBogart

Veteran
I have signed both but still am pushing for floridians for freedom because you have the right to grow outdoors on your property. My fam has been here a long long time and the yanks have moved in all around and already have basically ruined my area and theres no way they will let me grow. I dont want and will not need to ask permission to grow however much I want outdoors on my property as long as I dont sell it. These assholes around here will chop down your 100 year old fruit tree if its hanging over a corner of their property because they can well its time to be able to do what I want cuz I can. It would be pretty fucking retarded to live in florida and not grow outdoors and Im rural btw and its still would never be allowed here without paying off someone. And I do believe this will keep me from being allowed to participate
That no license under this section shall be issued to any person, director, member, partner, or joint venturor who has been convicted of a felony
offense, except that if the licensing authority determines that the applicant or licensee is otherwise suitable to be issued a license and granting the
license would not compromise public safety. In making this determination the licensing authority shall conduct a thorough review of the nature of the
crime, conviction, circumstances, and evidence of rehabilitation of the applicant, and shall evaluate the suitability of the applicant or licensee to be
issued a license based on the evidence found through the review. In determining which offenses are substantially related to the qualifications,
functions, or duties of the business or profession for which the application is made, the licensing authority shall include a ny felony conviction.
I think skeletor and Adam Putnam will protect the monopoly of their buddies/donors and use that to keep out the people that need to benefit because they suffered for this plant. And fuck 6 plants I want at least 60000 to do some proper selective breeding.

I think you are quoting the portion of Regulate Florida that deals with licensing a business, not a home grower. No license or criminal record required to grow your own.

I agree with you on plant limits and freedom. Seems Colorado set the standard on home grows for recreational.

The point I'm bringing home is the better written petition, the better for the voters. Floridians for Freedom is so vague and allows the Florida legislature to easily fuck up the intent and spirit of the petition, much like amendment 2.

Latest posts

Latest posts