What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Stardawg Grow

superx

Veteran
Would like to see those pics cheesegez,

Whenever you get a chance that is mate....

Blazeee

Veteran
Looking good bro ... I think I've got that stardawg cut she's in week 5 I'll get some shots up
Soon ... how long do you take her ?

Yeah post some pics up mate, tbh i reckon you probably do have the same cut, ive seen quite a few people that have her now. Ive been pulling her at 8 weeks, i guess you could maybe let her go a few days longer but i had no problem with her at 8 weeks, everyone that smoked her thought she was some of the strongest dawg that they've had.

How far along is that brightside cut, post some bud shots of her up when you get a chance

:tiphat:

Cheesegez

Sounds good I was given mine labelled illuminati ...
Week 4-5 ... pictures Arnt the best I'm struggling to read the plant tags :biggrin:
picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Would a Star Dawg cut have fan leaves like that? I haven't seen it but they seem thin? Not naysaying either, trying to learn :good:

Blazeee

Veteran
Would a Star Dawg cut have fan leaves like that? I haven't seen it but they seem thin? Not naysaying either, trying to learn :good:

Im pretty positive that the picture cheesegez posted above is the Brightside Cheese cut, im interested to see how she compares to the cheese cut that ive got :biggrin:

Edit. Forgot to say great work Cheesegez, cant wait to see how she looks once finished :biggrin:

Cheesegez

lol no lads that plant was labelled stardawg maybe one or two got mixed up , ill post some pics below of the definite cut I have as stardawg illuminati from V*****............ mid week 5
picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Looks good cheesegez, is that your stardawg cut? TBH i dont think shes the same as the one that ive got, could just be down to the differences in your room/environment etc. But i dont know for sure which cut that ive got, all i know is its the one thats going around manchester.

Check this thread out for pics of the Illuminati cut to compare against.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=273880&page=5

I saw your pics of the Dogon bright side cut earlier, she looks good, whats the verdict on her then? You think shes the one or not? Im really interested to hear how my cut compares to her.

:tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Shits looking off the Hook blazeee.....Haha 420 Post:biggrin:...Nice
You can't post for a couple of weeks so it stays:biggrin:

Did SDG x apollo 13 testers for bodhi...B ditched it because of dropping his A13 male.
picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Day 25 12/12

Day 25 12/12

Thanks for the kind words PH-patrol, however i couldnt resist posting since then.

Stardawg x Apollo 13 looks nice and frosty, I definitely need to add some more Bodhi to my collection, the magenta hashplant you ran a while back looked beautiful, unfortunately ive not seen her in stock at the tude or anywhere else over here.

Heres a quick update from today, not the best pics as its hard to get full access to the tent.

Im currently on day 25 12/12, the GF#11 have only just hit the 3rd screen. Shes starting to put out some frost already. Has a really strong mint/menthol/lemon smell currently. I think she might be a cookie leaner which is what i was looking for, however ive never smoked or grown the forum cut before so its hard for me to say. I recently recieved a Connosieur cookie cut from my friend and shes got a really similiar structure in veg to the GF#11. Smell on the stem rub smells bang on. The GF#11 also has some very unique leaves, crazy double serrations.

The Super Orange glue #1 is smelling amazing, really strong fizzy orange peel smell. Smells like some orange fanta or tango. The #5 is also looking good, none of the orange smell at all on the #5. Super Orange glue is from Lady Sativa Genetics, I would highly recomennnd people check out their ODV3 crosses if your looking for that orange funk, SOG#5 was some of the strongest weed i have had the pleasure of smoking. Last year I had the chance to get all their ODV3 crosses for £20 a pack each as opposed to £60 ea on the tude and now im upset that i didnt grab their whole lineup at the time.

The SOG5 has only just made it to the top of the 3rd screen, the #1 is half way above the 2nd screen.

The UK Cheese that ive got in there only just made it to the second screen, shes getting shaded out and is too far away from the lights, looks like she will yield fuck all so I chucked aload of GF#6 pollen on her. I also pollinated both the SOG's and the GF#11 to make some f2's.

Granola Funk #11 - Day 25 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

A

AmaAlza

Great looking plants Stardawg sounds amazing going to grab a pack of Karmas roadawg

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks for the kind words AmaAlza, yeah the Stardawg is amazing, I have nothing but good things to say about her, if you've got access to any Stardawg crosses i would highly recommend you run them. Ive never run anything from Karma, but i need to, every picture ive seen of his gear has looked fantastic, especially his headbanger, every pic ive seen of her looked killer.

Heres a quick update, pics were take the other day on day 37 12/12

The Granola funk smells amazing, over the past few weeks ive removed so many fan leaves that were caked in resin. After looking at other peoples pics im really starting to see the cookie in her, would love to hear other peoples opinions though.I want to let her go 10 weeks this time around and see if i can get any purple out of her. Im really interested to see how the Connoisseur Cookies compares to her, they both have a very similar structure in veg and smell the same on the stem rub.

The Super Orange glue looks and smells amazing, #1 (the orange pheno), just smells like pure orange peel, very intense. The #5 is also putting out some good frost, the #5 has no orange smell to her at all. Im very interested to see how the #5 compares to the GG4, as the sample of the SOG#5 was some of the strongest knockout smoke that ive had in a long time.

Granola Funk #11 at day 37 12/12.

The last picture is the branch that I pollinated to make some f2's

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Blazeee

Veteran
Super Orange Glue #1 (orange pheno). 2nd picture is one of the branches i hit with pollen.

picture.php

picture.php

Super Orange Glue #5. Last picture is the branch i hit with pollen.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
straight caked. still doing the dual lights? mixed spectrum seems to be working very well in that tent!

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
That SOG#1 look slike it stacks pretty hard. I can see the Glue influence in the #5, I had an s1 that had buds that looked like the pollinated #5.

Blazeee

Veteran
Thanks Nameless

Yeah im still running both lights, not at full power though. The Gavita is turned all the way down to 400w and the CMH is at around 440w. I did play around with turning them up higher, but i wasn't feeling comfortable with the temps. I think the CMH has definitely helped with the resin production, also everything that ive vegged under it has looked the healthiest i have seen so far.

Blazeee

Veteran
That SOG#1 look slike it stacks pretty hard. I can see the Glue influence in the #5, I had an s1 that had buds that looked like the pollinated #5.

Thanks DTOG, im very interested to see how they both come out, unfortunately I didnt get a chance to see them when my mate flowered them out, he just gave me a bunch of different buds all numbered and asked me which ones i thought were the best. One of my friends on here grew some out from seed and he found an orange pheno that filled out very nice.

The #5 was some of the strongest weed I have smoked in a very long time, i couldn't really describe the smell and taste on her, it wasn't overpowering, she was the complete opposite from the orange pheno in taste and smell. But the strength was up with there with some of the best I have had.

I cant wait to see how the seed crosses come out from both, just wish i had more space. I think i want to pop the SOG#1 x GF#6 first though, i reckon she will put out some very interesting flavors.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Thanks DTOG, im very interested to see how they both come out, unfortunately I didnt get a chance to see them when my mate flowered them out, he just gave me a bunch of different buds all numbered and asked me which ones i thought were the best. One of my friends on here grew some out from seed and he found an orange pheno that filled out very nice.

The #5 was some of the strongest weed I have smoked in a very long time, i couldn't really describe the smell and taste on her, it wasn't overpowering, she was the complete opposite from the orange pheno in taste and smell. But the strength was up with there with some of the best I have had.

I cant wait to see how the seed crosses come out from both, just wish i had more space. I think i want to pop the SOG#1 x GF#6 first though, i reckon she will put out some very interesting flavors.

Yup. Relentless x Bodhi = Pure Fire !!

Latest posts

Latest posts