What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: R&D... Secret OG x Sour D (fem)...

nickman

Veteran
Update...
picture.php
picture.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
perky little pretties....U can feel the LUV those girls are gett'in .... ma' they reward U 10 fold ...

nickman

Veteran
How large are your containers?

The big one is a ten gallon I think...
The two middle sized ones are 4 or 5 gallon I think...
The two small ones are 2 gallon I think...

It's been years since I've used these fabric pots... I just been using plastic pots lately...

I do plan on up potting the two smaller pots and most likely the middle sized pots too...

Probably just leave the ten gallon alone...I usually put them all in 5 gallon pots ...

nickman

Veteran
Update:
I've tied down the 4 main branches on all of them except the one in the bigger pot... she's gotta get a bit bigger first...
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Oh and I've also spotted a couple female preflowers popping up... I'll try to get up a pic of it next...!!!...

Thanx everybody...

nickman

Veteran
Thanx guys...

This will b the first time I've tried tying down branches like that...!!!... I always wanted to give it a shot... I will be transplanting them all into bigger containers at the start of 12/12 most likely... or would it be better to do the transplant and veg them another week or so and then flip to 12/12...
either way , they're still gonna veg like this for a few more weeks...

I won't have room in the flowerroom until those girls are all harvested in a month...