What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack o Nesia on the hill

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php

Picked a few of these up a little while ago and ended up with a male and a female. Cool looking plants.

Not very branchy at all. I want to get a clone from the female before I start flowering so I'm waiting for a branch that's a decent size to take a cutting.

They started out pretty chunky, but they are getting a little more sativaey now. Got a few plants I'm going to try out with the male. I've got Bubba Kush x Hashplant from ACE and Super Cheese ready to get down right now. I've been just mixing whatever plants I have on hand when I happen to get a male.

TDK

Veteran
View Image

Picked a few of these up a little while ago and ended up with a male and a female. Cool looking plants.

Not very branchy at all. I want to get a clone from the female before I start flowering so I'm waiting for a branch that's a decent size to take a cutting.

They started out pretty chunky, but they are getting a little more sativaey now. Got a few plants I'm going to try out with the male. I've got Bubba Kush x Hashplant from ACE and Super Cheese ready to get down right now. I've been just mixing whatever plants I have on hand when I happen to get a male.

looking good...:biggrin:

Mr.McBaked

Nice man. I got a pack of these as freebies when I picked up the karmarado IX and road dawg. Tha jacks supposed to be fire so should make some good crosses.

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks for checking in gentlemen.

picture.php

Got a well rooted cutting so I put the mom into flower. It's probably 14" and very dense. Dark green leaves that don't look very wide or narrow. 50/50. I'm always burning plants and this one got it just a little.

OlDirtyHuman

She's at 6 weeks now. I'm guessing around 10 weeks might be good.

I had some soil issues with this one and it had a little mite damage too. Even so, I really like the looks of it.

picture.php
picture.php

I've got a clone going from it and I'm excited to how this one performs under better circumstances.

picture.php

OlDirtyHuman

picture.php

So this is at 9 weeks now. Just smoked a little sample and It's pretty damn potent. Very stimulating mentally and physically. Gonna chop her tomorrow probably. It could go another week.

I did a pretty shitty job growing the plant. Luckily I have my soil and bug issues back in check now.

I've got a clone that is nice and healthy and I'll start flowering it in the next few days. Gonna grow this one out a couple more times at least.

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks whodat I'm still making some stoner mistakes, but I'm excited for the next round of plants I'm about to flower.

As far as taste and smell I'd say it's kind of a sour lemony hash. It's very similar to the Apollo 11 I grew recently just less fruity. Guess that's the Jack in both of them.

OlDirtyHuman

Thanks nickman, glad I could give this another shot.

Great resin production and smells like candy, very sweet.

These are at just under 5 weeks flowering.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts