What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's growing on in GA gardens 😇🤘

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey everyone

Week 3/4 update

PH 5.9
EC 1.4 (RO)

Coco A&B
Cal mag

So during weeks 3/4 I usually see the OG type hybrids crave a little more cal mag so I've been adding it in around 0.2EC my temps are running around 26c on and around 23c off

Headbanger wk3/4

Headbanger wk3/4

Headbanger wk3/4

Headbanger wk3/4

Headbanger wk3/4

Thanks
GA

DJXX

Veteran
Speaking of SD IBL..lol..you know put a pound of GG#4 and pound of SD in front of me to choose ...and its SD all the way...nothin like that sour smack on your tongue...my Headbanger is really good sour also...gotta hand it to Karma...and Rez no matter what you think of him..DJXX

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Hey GA,

Is that the same cut karma uses? Or a different selection? :bigeye:

And I agree with DJXX ,, love me that sour! :tiphat:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey bro good to see you around! The bangers and Sour D look like they are going to turn out real nice.

Alpen rock

Hey GA whats good?

Good to see you back on track again!!
I have finally popped my Headbangers, 100% germ rate, had a pretty high m/f ratio (they were rootbound at some point) but I currently have 3 phenos to choose from, just 1 week 12/12 behind yours ...I have an excellent feeling on these, online feedback is crazy, and I might seek some advice from your experience with the HB :woohoo:

"Hows the stretch on the Headbanger?"
Obviously a Limited experience here but the stretch on mine really caught me offguard they tripled easily...maybe thats cause ive never grown a sour of any sort :tiphat:

peace

Alpen rock

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Speaking of SD IBL..lol..you know put a pound of GG#4 and pound of SD in front of me to choose ...and its SD all the way...nothin like that sour smack on your tongue...my Headbanger is really good sour also...gotta hand it to Karma...and Rez no matter what you think of him..DJXX

Hey Djxx

I could not agree more brother

Thanks for your comments

GA

Latest posts

Latest posts