What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics - Headbanger

Gardening Angel

Veteran
It does, but unfortunately all seedlings died while I was away :-<

Hey fonzee,

Sorry to hear about the Loss !

My caretaker is also crazy I always panic when away from garden for holiday,
They more interested in smoking than watering plants

I see the headbanger is ok ?

Thanks
GA

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Hey fonzee,

Sorry to hear about the Loss !

My caretaker is also crazy I always panic when away from garden for holiday,
They more interested in smoking than watering plants

I see the headbanger is ok ?

Thanks
GA
Yo, GA!

Caretaker just started new training to make sure such losses do not reoccur. There is a 15 pack of Golden Diesel F4 and 3 months involved.

6 of the Headbangers seems like they will survive.

X

Xray Kimono

Subbed... I just finally got 2 packs of Headbanger over at stax to replace the testers I fucked up when they came out....

I have Karma's White OG v2 going now and will be poppi g some bangers too as soon as they get here.
I can't wait to taste the Sour! Just finished a SourKush by RP that is TASTY! Maybe Karma can knock her off ger sour ass throne....
Peace!
Xray

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
Looking better already, should be sexed in 2-3 weeks and then the fems will get transplanted to bigger pots. Probably 30L.

attachment.php

Suborama.... bangers everywhere haha love it.
Welcome! :tiphat:

Subbed... I just finally got 2 packs of Headbanger over at stax to replace the testers I fucked up when they came out....

I have Karma's White OG v2 going now and will be poppi g some bangers too as soon as they get here.
I can't wait to taste the Sour! Just finished a SourKush by RP that is TASTY! Maybe Karma can knock her off ger sour ass throne....
Peace!
Xray
Sounds great :-D

Cant wait to see Fonzee HEADBANGING!!! Good luck Bro.

Twisted
Welcome, hope not to disappoint :tiphat:

Attachments

• 5 - 24_9_15.jpg
    5 - 24_9_15.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 21

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
All 6 plants look healthy and the plants are soon to show their gender.

They received a dose of high N liquid guano fertilizer, which I usually rather avoid. Due to the small pots they are in currently they started stalling a bit.
Hopefully I'll have the space to up-pot them soon.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I suspect 3 females and 3 males. Yesterday the 3 suspected females were transplanted into 10L buckets of recycled soil and straw for mulch and a drench of mycorhizza.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
I suspect 3 females and 3 males. Yesterday the 3 suspected females were transplanted into 10L buckets of recycled soil and straw for mulch and a drench of mycorhizza.

Hey fonzee

You adding any extra Calmag to these plants ?

They should take off after a repot

Thanks for the update

GA

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
The current batch of water was tap water, which usually have enough calmag. Today I'm filling my tank with new rain water and will be adding mineral calmag.

I got chalk in my soil that gives quite some calmag even if I do not supplement it. I will be adding some more in the next recycle batch.

Plants were kept in 3.6L pots longer than was is ideal, to show sex before transplanting. I do not have the space to transplant the males too.

Time to collect some stinging nettles for a brew to boost their ass :)

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I had to take a trip again and got back recently.
The bangers look amazing, very very large leaves and very strong green color.

Will post pictures once I fix up their flowering tent, they are more than ready to pop in the 30L pots and hit the 600W light.

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
So what do we have here...

On the left (back - 2, front - 11) and middle (7) we got the remaining female Headbanger and on the right we got 2x SSSDH x Golden Diesel F3 plants.

They were just potted in a 30L pot with around 23L of soil in each pot.
The soil mix is fairly equal parts of homemade compost, homemade vermicompost (worm casting, EWC) with a good amount of Eisenia fetida worms, washed coco fiber and previously used soil.
As amendments I got pelleted horse poop, 1.5 cups of GK Complete Organics, mycorhizza, kelp and humic acids (to kickstart the mix) and chalk.
On top of the soil I got a nice thick layer of hay (made for rabbits) to keep the water and beasties in.

I will be hunting for some forest compost tomorrow to make compost tea to be applied saturday night.

Should I SCROG the plants?

attachment.php

Attachments

• 7 - 22_10_15.jpg
    7 - 22_10_15.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 23
X

Xray Kimono

Yes def scrog those biotches.

So sour, so yummy sour.

Peace brother!

Xray

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
I couldn't stabilize the temps enough to flower these girls. They will soon move to a better place to flower in.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 9 - 9_11_15.jpg
    9 - 9_11_15.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 16
G

Ghostdawg

Plants look excellent fonzee i have just soaked seeds for my first grow.
The are Sour mantis (mantis x headbanger) by trichome jungle seeds.