What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

JJ AfricanHaze x WhiteA5Haze Testers.

testymctester

Veteran
Thanks Frank!

The F pheno is definitely racy, energetic, etc. - sounds similar to your Burmese description except the discomfort. It makes me anxious, not necessarily paranoid, if I just sit around. The effect is best enjoyed right before doing something active. I think it could be good party weed for heavy smokers lol. I have had a couple people who smoke somewhat regularly comment that they did not like the effect of the F. The girlfriend of one buddy was like, "keep that shit away from me" :biggrin:

The A is a much smoother, euphoric effect and the G brings some of The White to the table to make it a much more commercial hybrid.

testymctester

Veteran
Pheno A on day 39

10853114_851258014984424_1230791403_n.jpg

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
I must have been too high. lol
Thought i had left a comment for you Testy. :) Looking fabulous and i'm really into what you're testing. Great work

E

el boyo

had to get involved with this one here....
these are at 30 days from seed right now... will be vegging out the seeds for a bit, then putting clones into flower probably in early February.... 11 seeds came up outa the twelver...

picture.php

picture.php

E

el boyo

some african dreams catching some rays before cuts were took>>> these will be going into the tent in a couple weeks to flower outs....

picture.php

E

el boyo

got some shots of these finishing up over on the top dawg forums if anyone wants to check em'....

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Been lurking these like crazy.

If the one you call "Hippy Crack" is enjoyable to you - I would highly suggest you try the Burmese line KG did with the same male. He made that upon my request - but the reason for that, is the right Burmese plants have the most social, up, straight party, get "krunk" type of effect. It's almost like being in a state of mania. You just get caught up in the whirlwind and once the mind clears you sort of have to stop and look around you to figure out what stage the 30 projects you somehow managed to start are in...

I've never experienced a high like the Burmese can give because there is zero edgy uncomfortable paranoia to it - just a very swift current of pure energy and excitement. I know mixed with the WhiteA5Haze there is bound to be something special.

You're doing a great job with these, Testy. :respect:

dank.Frank

Are you talking about the burmese haze testers? Hopefully. I have 5 girls about 2 weeks in and held onto one male that smells like peaches.

Have not found much info on the cross. I received as freebies recently.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yes. Those are the ones. Burmese is VERY up and very social and very speedy. Not anxiety speedy, but like, would that guy shut the f' up, over talkative, a million miles and hour speedy. Excellent flowers for a party.

dank.Frank

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Yes. Those are the ones. Burmese is VERY up and very social and very speedy. Not anxiety speedy, but like, would that guy shut the f' up, over talkative, a million miles and hour speedy. Excellent flowers for a party.

dank.Frank

Sounds great. I am also running some mango A5 using the same daddy but with an nigerian x mango haze mommy.

Latest posts

Latest posts