What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Medical MJ vending machines now in use

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
IN Colorado and Washington. $15 a gram for Cookies and $45 an 1/8th for Beyond Blue DReam.
It has edibles and drinks. I couldnt post the link due to security reasons as it brought up my e-mail and stuff but its a cool article that I wanted to post a link too. Sorry I couldnt.

nattynattygurrl

Natalie J. Puffington
Veteran
Wow!
Can you imagine seeing one of these lined up beside the soda and snack machines!?
I’d still rather grow my own, or go to a dispensary, but I am glad this option is around for others.

Cannabis everywhere!!
…Each step forward, is monumentally exciting! :jump:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
who will be the first to steal one....yeehaw...it would be a good score...dope ,money and munchies all in one hit...anyone wanna lend me a truck????

W

wegobigupnorth

These have been around for years in many places but as far as I know they are only inside dispensaries they are not like vending machines where they are in grocery stores , LOL.

It is basically a way for a dispensary to sell herb without the budtender. they will never be in unsupervised areas and all the ones I have seen scan your ID or a card the dispensary gives you, you can't just walk in a purchase like a can of coke...They are harder to steal then ATMs.

sorry just noticed this is an old thread

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Its all good wegobig. Still worth talking about. You just added some great info that I didnt know. I thought they were gonna be everywhere. Like lottery ticket machines.

Latest posts

Latest posts