What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Mirre and friends

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Crazy looking at last weeks pictures. The Polar bears have been just packing it on this last week! Wasn't going to take any pictures until next week but I might snap one or two tomorrow when I do the garden work just to show how much they have changed.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's the room @ 29 days. I snuck in a feW BHOGS in there and they are on day 22

Close up of a Polar Bear

nickman

Veteran
Lookn real good guy... Ur polar bear looks like it's gonna be a nice one ... I've got about 6-7 grams left of some nicely cured polar bear... Two phenos... I liked my two pb's a lot but I liked my biker a little better...

My karma og's are cking up on week 6 in a few days... They r starting to look really good... I'm really stoked about being chosen as a tester for the karma x biker... Maybe a cross of two of my favorite plants... We'll biker defenetly is one if them... I'm sure I'll love my karma og as we'll ... Sorry for blabbing man... Ur girls are looking great from the Pic...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Nickman. Thanks. I have a polar bear already picked out that I think is going to be the winner. There's also White snakes and white bikers in there also.

How long did you flower the polar bears out? I was shooting for 9-10 weeks.

Karmas OG are the next to go in the bloom room. Real excited about them was about to throw them in 2 weeks ago but decided I want to grow them larger I have what looks like 2 girls and 2 boys.

Congrats on being a tester. I'm sure you will do great with them. I was hoping to be a tester for the Stardawg cross. But I think I'll just buy me some KarmaRado beans instead.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Guyute54 i didnt see your post for wanting to test them, As you will get any spot you request brother. Hit me up.

nickman

Veteran
Thanx for the vote of confidence... I took my polar bears 10 weeks... 70-73 days of flower to be exact... Looks like u may have ur wish after all brother...

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Guyute54 i didnt see your post for wanting to test them, As you will get any spot you request brother. Hit me up.

:woohoo: :biggrin: just made my day Karma!

Thanks for the info Nickman. 10 weeks and these should have some nice clubs on them.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info GA I think 2 of my polar bears will be done @ 9 weeks the other around 10

Here's one of the polar bears. They are getting floppy had a branch snap off the other day. I teid it back up but the leaves where limp the next day so it is hanging ATM.

Also pulled out a White snake

Gardening Angel

Veteran
Hey 54,

Thanks for the update

Just seen the rosin not sure how I missed it when I was last in your thread

Those whitesnakes looks good,

I always had to give me polar bear support later in flower
Wish I still had her around lost her during some pig trouble !
I've found a replacement for it in my karma OG

Looking forward to your next update

Thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
2 of my polar bears are real floppy. Sorry about the troubles with the oinkers. Glad you found some decent girls in your Karma OG I have to very large Karma OG's ready to go into flower as soon as these ones are done.

Alpen rock

Hehe coming along nicely!!!
everything cool for me, thks!

Got anyhtijng going outdoors this year?

Technically not yet but my cloner should have some Jackonesia and Cheesy riders ready for me, but wheather has been pretty hectic here as of yet, huge temps swings, very damp and FULL of slugs.I hope to trick these little bastards this year with copper rings...

Have you any outdoor plans?
peace

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hehe coming along nicely!!!
everything cool for me, thks!

Technically not yet but my cloner should have some Jackonesia and Cheesy riders ready for me, but wheather has been pretty hectic here as of yet, huge temps swings, very damp and FULL of slugs.I hope to trick these little bastards this year with copper rings...

Have you any outdoor plans?
peace

Yup should have a decent outdoor garden. I didn't have luck with the copper rings last year but had good results cutting the top of a tall aluminum can and bent out the tops so the couldnt crawl over the top. I'll take a pic of some of you like.

TDK

Veteran
Thanks for the info GA I think 2 of my polar bears will be done @ 9 weeks the other around 10

Here's one of the polar bears. They are getting floppy had a branch snap off the other day. I teid it back up but the leaves where limp the next day so it is hanging ATM.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=1434110View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=1434111View Image

Also pulled out a White snake
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=1434112View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=324&pictureid=1434113View Image

great pictures..
i can see what i am waiting for hehe... :biggrin:
so i need only wait now 8-9 week cause my Polar bear and Karma OGs are near 1week under bloom.

regards
:tiphat:

Alpen rock

. I'll take a pic of some of you like

Yeah, thatd definitely interest me!

Technically not yet but my cloner should have some Jackonesia and Cheesy riders ready for me

Well, due to a major fuck up, there wont be any clones outside...time for plan B.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts