What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Mirre and friends

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
maybee it's not dabs if it's not oil? either way Im smoking my bubble hash out of a oil rig and it is fantastic!! I have/had 11 JC in flower so iF I knew you Alpen I would have been more than happy to give you some flowers to try.

Jack Cheddar

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
You Rock brother, very nice shots, good to see some of the older strains still grown.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys.

And Karma best wishes with the cup entries!! Any info on what you got entered? I'm assuming the Karma OG has to be one.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Enterd.

Karma OG
Headbanger
KarmaRado OG Co op Cannarado
Travellers Kush Co op Dank Genetics

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks Karma.
Do you have dry bud pics of your contenders by any chance?

Killer buds no doubt about tht!!

There's a pic of the 24kt gold entered by bush doctor in this video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8LD4yYS0po

I recommend hitting mute though

Also excited I finally got to soak some beans of white biker, white snake, and polar bear! 6 of each for now!!

Sounds like the KarmaRado OG was a big hit those stocked anywhere Karma. Same ? With the Karma OG or if not yet when and where? I want to buy myself some nice Christmas presents:biggrin:

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
There's a pic of the 24kt gold entered by bush doctor in this video

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=g8LD4yYS0po

I recommend hitting mute though

Also excited I finally got to soak some beans of white biker, white snake, and polar bear! 6 of each for now!!

Sounds like the KarmaRado OG was a big hit those stocked anywhere Karma. Same ? With the Karma OG or if not yet when and where? I want to buy myself some nice Christmas presents:biggrin:

Last I spoke to KG, the Karma's OG was set to be released before the end of the year. I think he officially released it at the cup.

As of right now, I don't think Karma there's a release date for Karmarado OG, not quite sure if he is going to drop it to the public?

Soon as Karma slows down from the Cup travels, I'm sure he'll chime in and let you know the release date(s).

Hope this helps.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the info RM. Well if I can't buy a pack of the KarmaRado OG I'll buy another of the Karma OG.

After 24 hours have this for germ rates
6/6 Polar Bear
5/6 White Biker
4/6 White Snake

Looked like the rest where just starting to split so I'm sure I'll have 100% germ in 48 hours.

I pop my seeds in a close able plastic ziplock tub. I crack the lid just a little. And set it on my wireless router as it keeps the tub warm not hot. Put seeds in cheap paper towels. The fancy ones seem to have more fibers the tap root stick to, that's why I like the cheap ones. Get the paper towels nice and wet.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Yeah Karma OG is now ready for order by shops.

I will hit up Old Pink see if they want some for the Bay aswell.

KarmaRado OG was so good, folks said at cup, that i will work on a release batch now, proberly will be end Feb, to march.

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah Karma OG is now ready for order by shops.

I will hit up Old Pink see if they want some for the Bay aswell.

KarmaRado OG was so good, folks said at cup, that i will work on a release batch now, proberly will be end Feb, to march.

Sweet! Checked @ the Tude for the karma Og said they where out of stock must have went fast.

New Life within less than 48 hours

Here's one getting close to the end of it's life. popped a bunch more BHOG's snuck this one in when the others where late in flower. Only got feed twice =( .

And Here's after death about ready to get creamated. BHOG #3

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
I'm super excited for the Karmarado release Karma, but I think you already know this!

Beautiful tupperware bowl. Haven't had the privilege of trying Brotherhood OG yet. Nice work, as always.

Gardening Angel

Veteran
hey guyute54,

sorry i missed so much on your thread
some very awesome shots the foxtails on the jack chedder are amazing

the nugs of the bhog look good also

are you planning 420 in Amsterdam this year ?

thanks
GA

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Radom Man that KarmaRado sounded like many where enjoying it at the cup. It's now officially on my to get list. Thanks maybe one day you can try this one. Everybody always wants the BHOG.

Thanks Alpen. Looked like some nice samples karma handed out.

Hey GA no worries. This party is just getting started. No Amsterdam trip planed. I am going to be in Jamaica at the time. Did you know you can buy a pound of there best for $100 US dollars? Would love to check out Amsterdam one day though. You ever been to Denver? Thinking about trying to get out there for the 710 cup.

RandomMan

I Build Things
ICMag Donor
Radom Man that KarmaRado sounded like many where enjoying it at the cup. It's now officially on my to get list. Thanks maybe one day you can try this one. Everybody always wants the BHOG.

Word. I've got a pretty deep beanventory and have a dozen or so BHOG in the vault. Cannot wait to brew more freely, not the freest of states now.

Karmarado for the win! :laughing:

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I hear you RandomMan, not very free here either. Wish I could be rocking 100 lights. Things are moving in the right direction though, maybee before i leave this place I will be able to have a warehouse of my very own.

last BHOG that I had pics of was BHOG-C

This One is BHOG-B