What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Reefermans Kodiak Gold Purple Pheno (POTM winner September 2007)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Kodiak Gold (Reeferman seeds) - Purple Pheno

DRY
100789-22-07_purple_KG.jpg

plant
1007810-12-07_kodiak_gold_purple_berry_good.jpg

1007810-12-07_kodiak_gold_purple_1.jpg

1007810-12-07_kodiak_gold_purple_2.jpg

1007810-12-07_kodiak_gold_purple_4.jpg

100789-25-07_top_thick_fat_phallis_nug.jpg

100789-25-07_side_frost.jpg

100789-25-07_nice_nugg.jpg

100789-25-07_more_top_touching.jpg

100789-25-07_deliscious_Purple_Kodiak_Gold_Top.jpg

100789-28-07_purple_deamon_KG_1_tester.jpg

100789-13-2007_cracy_world_getin_where_you_fit_in_.jpg

100789-28-07_purple_deamon_KG_glorious.jpg

100789-28-07_purple_deamon_KG_supr_frost.jpg

100789-28-07_purple_deamon_KG_test_pieces_dry_vs_wet.jpg

100789-28-07_purple_deamon_KG_weekend_special.jpg

100789-28-07_purple_deamon_KG_whole_thing.jpg

PK keif
100789-30-07_purple_keef_1.jpg

100789-30-07_purple_keef_2.jpg

100789-30-07_purple_keef_3.jpg

easy to grow, finicky eater, beautiful buds.
The dry buds were very floral, berry smelling is the best way to describe. It was delicious smoke, how ever wasnt very potent high really didnt last and i took some of the plants to 65+days so potency isnt to my liking. I would give the smell and taste a 7.5, after smoking its a 8.0 the stone is very up beat sativa and doesnt last i give it a 8.0 simply for the aesthetics.

D

danny karey

She sure looks perrrty!!! Sucks about the buzz, I was thinking of doing some of these outdoor. Great pics man, love the purple kieff.

Danny

JACKBAYBEH

I've got an old pack of Reef's BlueThunder that I've had put back for years now. BlueThunder= BlueBerry Sat. clone x KG purp pheno. I wonder if the BB sat will improve the buzz any. Or maybe the KG purp pollen will bring her down? Guess I'll have to grow'em to find out. Nice, beautiful purp nuggs you harvested though NYC. Kudos bro!

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
What light did you use? I grew it 4 years ago, looked very much like yours, but was a good medical indica stone, that was grown with K's. The purple velvet pheno of the blue thunder was deeper purple and deeper stone. Cloning with both sucked.
H

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Zoo i wish i had it still :( i do still have 5 seeds , PM me bro!

Haps i used a 1k w HPS hortilux, and the clones i had gripped easy!! i spread the cut around my area so its around some where im sure!!! it was great for novelty, but as smoke it oculda been better i am sure it was my fault as i dont hold onto strains that long except for a few.

THC•20

I always heard people say bad things about Reefermans genetics. Overall it looks like a lovely plant, potency doesn't sound too satisfying though. That's some beautiful bud though.

N

NoddaPuppet

Hey NYC

Hey NYC

I take it you didn't make any beans with your males & females a few years back ?

weedster

god damn nycdfan042 that are some flowahs and buds luw it, evry topic of yours is bether, really awsome, luw that purple kief in pipe

peace :smoke:

lockehead

Wow purple glands.. that looks amazing. I always thought the glands on purple plants were ordinarily colored, and that the purple tint to it was only because of light reflecting off the purple foliage.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yea its definitely an eye popper, for the novelty alone i might pop the last five seeds(Or maybe not) and try to find another purple pheno like that if i can. With that purple pheno i think i couuld mate it with some of my CUTZ to make some interesting freebie strains for seedbay.com, i can see the KG making everything pretty with the purple while the cuts i have would totally raise the potency levels on the weak ass KG. I dont even know if i should even bother with the kodiak gold seed , since : A) Reeferman is a total bitch and owes everyone and their mother money(thats why he ran to Colombia i guess B) Ive read COUNTLESS threads on COUNTLESS boardz saying how they sent him CASH or MO's(since he wont accept anything else >>COUGHCOUGH SKAMMER) C) The bud itself was not potent at all it just looked pretty THATS ALL! oh yea and the yields SUCKS bags of dicks yo.
Ive got plenty of other strains way more worthy of mating with the cuts i have, think BIO DIESEL X CHEM D OMG polyhybrid nastyness...too bad i cant make up my mind on what males to use LOL

Bertz

ya those are beautiful purple BARNEY buds bro. WOW!

ya thats the worst something so killer looking... then high doesnt last! FRIGGGERRRRZ

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
nyCd
Howzit brother..?? Man what a pretty plant... SHe looks like u could mix nugsz into a bowl of ice cream and munch away... big blurasberries... bbl peace...

sack