What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What did you smoke tonight ( or today ) ...

bibi40

What did you smoke ?

I don't find any thread ( perhaps my fault !! )

So let's go ...

I'm on a finest Cream mandarine F1Fv ( Sweet seeds ) ,

really sweet and citric smoke , not agressive , could smoke this everyday , if the buzz was not so heavy ...

Sweet taste and really potent , like it .... :biggrin:

Next !!!

Last edited:

Booyah!

Yesterday Paris OG
Today BTY OG

This Batch of Paris really reminds me of a good batch of HA OG I had last month. Not the end all in my mind but really good. Storing and stoney with a clean burn.

BTY is Musty and Earthy tasting with all the bright fuelish bright flavors at the same time. This is good OG. Very strong and proper.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Smoking goodies....

Smoking goodies....

Some of this shatter made from the white.
picture.php

This Larry OG x Gelato.
picture.php

Gaming, dabs and coffee all night baby!
Peace, negative.

Gry

Glue crossed w/ Jack's Cleaner, it's working real nice.
Usually do three in a row, phone call interrupted me after the first.
45 minutes later, I am impressed, and looking forward to more.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Some Cuveé grown sorta ok.

No flavor and very little effect.

Then I found a bud of strawberry cough in a jar in my golf bag. Stoned to the bejeezus belt now. Stuff is potent man, sweet find because that Cuveé sucks ass.

Lrus007

Veteran
mix of chem d and maui few buds of each in grinder.
smoking a joint of it now.

T

Teddybrae

The Missus and I just ate some Mango Haze cookie (just enough) then drank three fingers of the best Vodka mixed with fresh orange juice. Suck eggs, Smokers!

bibi40

Hi ,

so this evening i'm on a try on :

Purple russian express ( kalashnikov seeds ) ,

Just finish my first stick ,
very fruity , red fruits , cherry ( like pez candy if you know ) , and a little skunky ,
the bud is not purple but easily you can refind the purple taste , don' t like it so much anyway

taste is too strong for me ,

fruity but i think it can be disgutisng fast,

it' s potent but not a lot too ...

Gonna smoke a second one and afine that !!!

:tiphat:

Last edited:

Phaeton

Speed of Dark
Veteran
I recently moved into a 16' x 20' dry cabin. This matches my new income so I do not buy fancy smoke.

I did have a couple lights from the old house and an 'Auto Cheese, feminized' seed that had been a freebie a few years back.

Yielded a quarter pound, much better than expected. Potency was so-so, exactly as expected.
The extract was darker than most and ran about 70%, keeping the doses small and more than acceptable.

Photograph at 56 days, I think the harvest was at 75 days.
Red on the right, full spectrum with infra red overhead, full spectrum on left, UVB in front. Autos are not known for being huge so I put all the light she would take and rotated a full 360 degrees every day.
Seemed to work, but next winter going to try a photo period plant.

Anyway, back to the thread,
I am vaping Auto Cheese extract oil and liking it.

Attachments

• Auto Cheese at eight weeks, grow light.jpg
    Auto Cheese at eight weeks, grow light.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 106

Mr.Miner

Cool thread.
Last night I smoked some Green Crack before walking my dog. I caught myself talking to myself out loud a few times- ahem...It's a damned good strain for doing stuff around the house for sure, though.

Tonight I am putting the brakes on a little bit and firing up something a little more mellow- like meth, maybe. Jk, Sour Lemon on deck for tonight.

bibi40

So ,

i'm at the second one , just smoke it now ...

it's the same ,

too much purple flavour for me , agressive taste ,

she's just 2 weeks drying and one week curing ,

gonna try it later ( perhaps gonna be better but i think it's just not what i'd like ), but for now i just gonna give the rest to a friend who 's gonna appreciate it better ,

so come back to my Cream mandarine yet ...

bibi40

I recently moved into a 16' x 20' dry cabin. This matches my new income so I do not buy fancy smoke.

I did have a couple lights from the old house and an 'Auto Cheese, feminized' seed that had been a freebie a few years back.

Yielded a quarter pound, much better than expected. Potency was so-so, exactly as expected.
The extract was darker than most and ran about 70%, keeping the doses small and more than acceptable.

Photograph at 56 days, I think the harvest was at 75 days.
Red on the right, full spectrum with infra red overhead, full spectrum on left, UVB in front. Autos are not known for being huge so I put all the light she would take and rotated a full 360 degrees every day.
Seemed to work, but next winter going to try a photo period plant.

Anyway, back to the thread,
I am vaping Auto Cheese extract oil and liking it.

It's a monster ,

nice one ...
:biggrin:

bibi40

Cool thread.
Last night I smoked some Green Crack before walking my dog. I caught myself talking to myself out loud a few times- ahem...It's a damned good strain for doing stuff around the house for sure, though.

Tonight I am putting the brakes on a little bit and firing up something a little more mellow- like meth, maybe. Jk, Sour Lemon on deck for tonight.

Never try Green Crack ,
heard about her ,

but now definitively want to try ( i had a lot of stuff to do around house :biggrin: )

bibi40

Hi !!!

So tonight ,

yesterday i had finish my Cream mandarine batch ,
and get a lot of pleasure with .... :biggrin:

So I return (with pleasure ) to my Mango Saphire ( Hso )

dicover her last year an really love her !!!

I'm on one now ,

really strong taste , but real nice ,

i don't like mango fruit taste ,
but here it's a blend of tropical flavour :
mango , passionfruit , pineaple , coco ,

don't really know but like tropical juice ,
and fore one time like it so much ,
strong and sweet to taste , can't explain ,
but for sure i'm gonna do an indoor ride next and she's the one ( perhaps with another sister ....:biggrin: )

Next ...

Last edited:

bibi40

Hi everyone !!!

i re-try the purple russian express tonight ,

a little more cured ,

always this purple - cherry taste ,

the cherry side is ok , and better than the other time ,

but this purple taste is too much present for me ,

remember me of purple#1 and purple power wich I don't like so much ....

more fruity after a little curing ...

Last edited:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
OGKB 2.0 last j of that. It's from a buddy of mine and pretty good weed.....I can't put a finger on the taste, at first I kinda picked up a lil fire OG and then it just kinda had a sweet like exhale. But I'm not really picking up that fire OG taste anymore really. It's definitely a keeper

St. Phatty

Cool thread.

LOVE Green Crack.

Sugar Black Rose from a neighbor that may have gotten it from me.

and "Cindy". Don't know but I figure out it's related to C99.

Latest posts

Latest posts