Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Chimera Genetics / Breeders Retail > King x Blockhead test grow

Thread Title Search
King x Blockhead test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-25-2016, 09:18 PM #101
Ras Mason

Ras Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really niceRas Mason is just really nice
good job ras.
Normally king has some fat tough leathery turgent lettuce leafs...
one

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:26 PM #102
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
All things considered, you've done a great job at keeping these plants looking good. If they'd been in my hands I'm sure I would of ditched the grow a while a go. Even if they should be a little further along in flower they should come through. They might still take a tad longer and the yeild might suffer after all the stress, but you've battled pretty hard and come out on top. Good job Rasta.. Let's hope there's no more worries from here on in

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-25-2016, 10:46 PM #103
Jahaze

Jahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud ofJahaze has much to be proud of
Raspaul, your patience and meticulous attention has certainly saved this grow. They look hearty from the pictures you posted and am sure you'll get quality bud to have justified your efforts. This happened to me a couple years back when I ran out of my composted soil and mixed in a bag from a local shop..big mistake. I paid for it with ph problems and pests. I did not win my battle though and ended up tossing quite a few plants. Keep doing your thing rasta are coming along nicely. Much respect.
Jahaze is offline Quote

Old 02-26-2016, 10:32 AM #104
raspaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ras Mason View Post
good job ras.
Normally king has some fat tough leathery turgent lettuce leafs...
one
Yeah one of the males had serious leathery lettuce leaves Ras, the rest have too but nowhere near as much as that one male.

Respect rasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
All things considered, you've done a great job at keeping these plants looking good. If they'd been in my hands I'm sure I would of ditched the grow a while a go. Even if they should be a little further along in flower they should come through. They might still take a tad longer and the yeild might suffer after all the stress, but you've battled pretty hard and come out on top. Good job Rasta.. Let's hope there's no more worries from here on in
Thanks Kal and I honestly believe that although it nearly killed them, that 57 c it got up to has well and truly got rid off anything that was lingering.
Its the time first since being in these pots that every single growing tip looks to be growing normal and not twisted and mangled or showing signs of what looked like heat stress.
You can also clearly see a line on all 3 plants now where the growth has started to grow normal again.
So yeah I'm very relieved to say the least but its also enforced the belief that making my own soil is a must.

Much respect rasta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahaze View Post
Raspaul, your patience and meticulous attention has certainly saved this grow. They look hearty from the pictures you posted and am sure you'll get quality bud to have justified your efforts. This happened to me a couple years back when I ran out of my composted soil and mixed in a bag from a local shop..big mistake. I paid for it with ph problems and pests. I did not win my battle though and ended up tossing quite a few plants. Keep doing your thing rasta are coming along nicely. Much respect.
Thanks Jahaze and much respect rasta

Raspaul

Old 02-28-2016, 09:59 PM #105
raspaul

A pic to show how much happier all the plants are looking

Raspaul

Old 02-28-2016, 10:35 PM #106
Kalbhairav
~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~

Kalbhairav has disabled reputation
They look great Rasta.. They don't look as if they've been through an ordeal at all..

Is the plant in the top left stretching more than the other two? Looks like that one maybe the blockhead dom?

Old 02-28-2016, 11:31 PM #107
raspaul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalbhairav View Post
They look great Rasta.. They don't look as if they've been through an ordeal at all..

Is the plant in the top left stretching more than the other two? Looks like that one maybe the blockhead dom?
Hey Kal, no they're all exactly the same height rasta and I'm not sure which way that ones leaning yet, its very pine fuel in smell and I'm not sure if that's coming from the King or blockhead or even a combination of both.
The other 2 have fruitiness in them, one more than the other but not this one and its also showing way more purple than the others too.
What I have noticed though is that they're all stretching quite a bit

Respect rasta

Rasta

Old 02-28-2016, 11:50 PM #108
raspaul

This is what I'm gonna be feeding the plants with, it'll be diluted 10 to 1 and I will add other things depending how the plants look.
Its a mix of nettle, comfrey, seaweed and molasses.

Raspaul

Old 02-29-2016, 01:17 AM #109
window

window has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud ofwindow has much to be proud of
Raspaul, they look great, way to go saving them from broad mites....I pray I never get them!
Before icmag, I'd never heard of them, what are the signs to look for?
window is offline Quote

Old 02-29-2016, 09:40 AM #110
raspaul

Hey Window it started with mangled and twisted new growth with tacoing leaves that looked like heat stress at first or at least it did to me and with really slow growth like the plants had completely stunted.

Respect rasta

Raspaul