What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Crop Circles

RipVanWeed

Here we go!

I've had a thread here before, a coupla yrs ago, but stopped updating while I over gardened my plants for awhile. Once I learned not to try so hard the plants kinda started doing their thing.

Organic vertical scrog...8 plants around each 1k

2k HPS flower room, upsizing to 4kw soon. 2x400w MH veg room

2 ton mini split

Been taking pictures to share for a few days now.

MK Ultra at 60 days
picture.php

picture.php

lil nug from last night...

picture.php

lilnug bisected
picture.php

So maybe some of youall will follow along.

I'm gonna keep posting up pic's for awhile here.....

Respect,

Grizz

Veteran
real pretty Rip, i do the doughnut also , 8 plants per 1000 hps, lovin it, bring on some more pic's

RipVanWeed

After sweating out the couple grams of moisture that MKU will yield 55g.

Here's another MK Ultra at 23 days
picture.php

picture.php

During a vacation to trim a friends lightdep outdoor harvey, he gifted me some clones from Natures Nexxus, in Redding. This is my 1st Sour Jones....( Casey Jones x Sour Diesel )

Sour Jones at 60 days

picture.php

picture.php

Respect,

RipVanWeed

Awrite Josey, I just happen to have a couple more ready

Nother cut from NorCal is GrapeApe x Blue Hawiian. Flowered 1 so far, she didn't do so well. My soil/feed was alittle too much for her early on and then my patience ran short and I flowered her before she was fully engaged. Then I found some male flowers at about 55 days so she got shuffled outside. Epic wind storm broke her down and she was chopped at 59 days. Reserving judgment on this strain until I can try this one.

GA x BH at 20 days

picture.php

Damn cable modem is acting up.

RipVanWeed

This Green Crack came from Nature's Nexxus as well.

GC at 45 days

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This girl is at 67 days right now. I've read some people harvest this strain early to capture more of the "crack aspect". The suggested flowering time on the label is 9-10 wks. Thought I'd take the first one all the way to 70 and play with early chops when I get more plants rollin through.

Oh yeah,I should let you know that this a perpetual dance here. Harvesting almost 2 plants a week, promoting the 2 best teenagers from the veg squad. Here's the veg room where they vie for attention.

Veg room, ground floor

picture.php

2nd level

picture.php

Couple of 400w MH. Currently packing the veg tight with plants 'cause the flower room is soon to go doubledecked.

Picked up a bunch of these "Metro Style" racks at Cosco. Found a source that sells 4" casters for $15 per set of four. Been using the rolling racks for veg a while now, been waiting to upscale the flowerroom til my game improved.

Peace

RipVanWeed

Don't ya just hate it when you get a post all set and something jacks the upload or like I just did twice, drag a thumbnail from my album the wrong way and lose my post.

Anyway, here's some Swiss Bliss at 51 days

picture.php

picture.php

Picky feeders these girls are.

Finally getting away fom overfeeding. Swiss at 28 days

picture.php

picture.php

Everyone likes the Swiss Bliss, very Zen like high, uplifting, definately a mood enhancer.

BRB

Grizz

Veteran
that bliss looks like the best yielder, im going to try and upload a pic of the chem sister from my garden for you, the pic isent as good as yours.

RipVanWeed

Very nice JW, check those crowns!

When I get the MasterBubbaKush back in the circle she will be the top yielder.

picture.php

Lapse of clear thinking meant I'm waiting to grow up some teens to get this winner back in flower.

el bee

Love the simplicity of your vertical screens. They are light and effective. I'm REALLY over-thinking my individual screen setup.

Grow on. Grow on. Grow on.

Grizz

Veteran
Very nice JW, check those crowns!

When I get the MasterBubbaKush back in the circle she will be the top yielder.

picture.php

Lapse of clear thinking meant I'm waiting to grow up some teens to get this winner back in flower.
now your talking, those some major tight assed buds, is that the master x bubba ? if so i have to find that one

G

Groseph

Straight Killer.

This is exactly how we've started doing it. We actually call em' crop circles too. Love the simplicity of it.

Not catching me trying to sneak some massive Raptors into the crib. Just a ballast, bulb, and a fan is all one needs. ..and a scrubber (hot water tank box ;) ).

Nice work

D

DHF

A perpetual weed doughnut.......

Looks good RVW.....Keep em Happy....

Peace...DHF.....:ying:....

RipVanWeed

Hey Gro, thanks for stopping by. You too DeadHead.

Primo....I bought that cut at a dispensry in Santa Fe Springs, Ca. bout 3 yrs ago.

So I chopped my 1st Green Crack last night. Looks great, smells better.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some of these nugs are huge. I'll post some trimmed bud shots. Really looking forward to sampling this one...I've never smoked GreenCrack before.

Maybe I took this too long, we found some seeds starting to form.

Peace,

D

DHF

I don`t think yas took her too long Rip cuz the fans still weren`t done fading and eatin up all excess stored nitrogen IME , but she`s chopped now so it`s all good.....

Finishing times were/are created by breeders to sell beans....Never saw a strain/variety/hybrid I couldn`t take longer and improve yields as well as quality....

Couple beans huh.....fuckin nanners....anyways....

Nugz look awesome Bro....Killer job...

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

Runnin in sour circles

Runnin in sour circles

I like your style holmes! Prop them floppys

picture.php

RipVanWeed

picture.php

picture.php

Hey CravenMore, yessir gotta keep the floppies propped!

DeadHead, thanks for the kind words.

I was presuming that the seeding was due to end term sexual frustration. I have seen a sac or two, but nothing near popped open. Usually I let my girls go long too, I don't get harvesting on a schedule. My girls tell me when their done.

So the pics are the best 3 tops ready to hang for a few days.

I put the scraps in an airy place so we'll give our GreenCrack a premmie smoke test tonight. The "scraps" are pieces of nugs and such from trimming errors, there was no popcorn.

Respect,