What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rick Simpson: Cure Cancer With Cannabis THC, Not CBD

kickapoo

I used Everclear as well to make oil....turned out dark so RSO may not be what you are really looking for. Made exactly like Rick's video other than I used the Everclear. My end product which I was very happy with for 1st time ------>

View Image

My RSO also turns out like the pics unregistered posted. It should be a darker, grease-like substance when finished. I really don't think it can be colored that lightly, unless maybe if you had all early harvest flower with primarily clear trichromes in your batch, but I don't know (if someone tests that, show the pics comparing the color). I have a lot of indicia in mine because I want the medicinal effects. Limiting chlorophyll is more of a taste thing that only matters when you go adding your RSO to edibles.

Thanks to both of you for the info. Appreciated.

packerfan79

Veteran
Does anyone know if you can still get good oil from bubble hash? Or wou ld it be better to just decant the bubble hash?

BudToaster

Veteran
you should be able to get some oil, but you still need to decarboxylate the oil, and you may miss any entourage effects from the plant. maybe all the medical benefit is in the trichomes, i don't know.

Mb1991

Hi, does anyone know how you can buy ROS oil for cancer, i unable to grow and my time is ticking, Thanks.

Latest posts

Latest posts