Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse

Thread Title Search
DoubleTripleOG's Whorehouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-19-2014, 02:23 PM #11
there goes edro

there goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to beholdthere goes edro is a splendid one to behold
I got a seat to this one!! Sorry I'm late, I was in the bathroom rolling a blunt. Great line up! Good luck should be a entertaining show!!!!

" Am I going to Hell because I used to be high in chruch?"

" Drop down and get ya eagle on, remember its not a sing-a-long unlelss ya brought some weed along."
there goes edro is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:12 PM #12
Marlo
Wall of Famer

Marlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant futureMarlo has a brilliant future
This should be fun...

Quote:
Originally Posted by NSPB View Post
The purpose was to metaphorically stack the deck with the best possible hand in the plants corner, so when we simply mimic rain, the plant can go all in.

NSPB Full Life Formula

Marlo is offline Quote

Old 12-19-2014, 04:47 PM #13
Karma G

Karma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud ofKarma G has much to be proud of
Looking Good, Flavor town

Biker Kush 1st Rosin GanjaTimeCup Barcelona Spain
White OG 1st Indica Zaragoza Fresh Cup Spain 2015
Headbanger 2nd Sativa IC420 Growers Cup 2015
Headbanger Shatter 1st Overall Secret Cup Spain 2015
White OG 1st Indoor
Herbes del Dimoni 2015 Balearic Cup’s
White OG 1st Indoor Copa THC Valencia 2015
White OG 1st Indica Oilhunters cup 2014
White OG 1st Indica Copa Elite Sur 2014
Point Break 1st Indoor Copa Del Plata 2014
OG Kush s1 1st Indica BCN Breeders cup 2014
Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2014
Karma's OG 1st Indica IC420 Growers cup 2014
Happy Kush 2nd Indica IC420 Growers Cup 2014
Headbanger 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2013
Dominator 3rd Sativa Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2011
White OG 3rd Indica Seedcompany Hightimes Amsterdam 2010
Amnesia (D-cut) 1st Sativa IC420 Breeders Cup 2009
Happy Brother 3rd Indica IC420 Breeders cup 2009
Dominator 3rd Sativa IC420 breeders cup 2008

Karma G is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:07 AM #14
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Thanks guys!!! I'm gonna try and do at least one picture update per week. Prolly more once things get going in the flower rooms. For now I'm gonna do weekly's and seed plant updates. Take some individuals of the seed plants to see what pheno's I have of "store bought" strains. Plus show the strawberry dogshit x's and hope for fire. Flavor Town is right.....I mean I pretty much only smoke glue now, but I like to have a flavor switch up every now and then....
DoubleTripleOG is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 12:47 PM #15
DoubleTripleOG

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Here's some shots of the Forum Cookies x Strawberry Dogshit and Original Glue #4 x Strawberry Dogshit, and Deadhead OG x Strawberry Dogshit.https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=58294&pict ureid=1364050

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-20-2014, 12:52 PM #16
DoubleTripleOG

Almost forgot.......all but 1 of the 13 Karma's OG's I planted have broken their shell.(some with a little help from me, haha) So tonight they should all be standing proud when I go to see them.

Old 12-20-2014, 05:29 PM #17
dannykarey

dannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nicedannykarey is just really nice
Great ot hear man.....sure to be some gems in those beans for sure!

Keep up the good work!

Danny
dannykarey is offline Quote

Old 12-20-2014, 05:36 PM #18
tleaf jr.
Came up off 75w

tleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud oftleaf jr. has much to be proud of
im in ....

Old 12-23-2014, 04:10 PM #19
DoubleTripleOG

We have lift off............popped the whole pack of karma's og. There were 13 seeds to start with. One never came up, so that left 12. I friggin' broke the tip off from a tap root on one and it died. Another one has a super twisted root and it shriveled up and died, so down to 11. There's another 2 that I think aren't gonna make it. So I'm left with 9. No biggie, as I would have been happy with just one(even if it ended up being a male).

I've popped about 100 seeds or more in the last couple weeks, and as much as I would like to keep the all, I won't have room.....yet..ahhahahaha!!!!!! !!! I have a few Goji OG's that are up above the soil, along with a couple Cornerstone's, a couple Candylands, and a Bay Dream. Besides those, I have about 50 or so fem seeds that are all above dirt and doing good. Then besides all those "store bought" I have close to 50 seeds going of x's made by a friend. Some of those x's include GG#4, Forum Cookies, White Lemon, Critical Nevile's Haze, Kosher Kush, Deadhead OG.

Last night I popped a dozen Black Domina(f) x SSSDH(m). The domina is from an old school grower I know, that has had the mother for 20+ years. I've grown some of them out before and the one I ended up flowering was a domina pheno, and it was awesome!!!

Old 12-25-2014, 01:53 PM #20
DoubleTripleOG

Christmas pic dump!!!!!!

That's 6 GG#4's and 2 GSC Forum cut's under 2k hps. Took the pics last night. Tomorrow will be 14 days of flowering.

4 members found this post helpful.