What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "cleanest" grow contest!

• Thread starter Eureka Springs Organics
  • Start date

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Dans, Thanks for posting your setup here. I have seen bits and pieces but glad you posted all at once. I make lots of notes on your posts and pictures as you are pretty particular in your growing.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
dans what are you thinking mate posting that photo of your veg area with those nasty filthy catch trays :nono:
Down right shocking :bigeye:

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
B00m bruz, Why are you giving dan shit over his nasty ass catch trays? He can't help that he's a lazy ass stoner. His wife proly seen how clean the grow room was and nailed his ass cause he didn't getthe kitchen cleaned so he had to leave the first space you come to dirty so she would see that and not the clean rooms. Then he can use the excuse that he spent all his cleaning time on the kitchen instead of the grow rooms :dunno:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i dont expect to win but i like this contest. love seeing clean grows.

indoors:
Me7Lf94.jpg

YMPcVB7.jpg

5Vjoos6.jpg

outdoors:
dcA7IAK.jpg

Lj3vTGH.jpg

Last edited:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
B00m bruz, Why are you giving dan shit over his nasty ass catch trays? He can't help that he's a lazy ass stoner. His wife proly seen how clean the grow room was and nailed his ass cause he didn't getthe kitchen cleaned so he had to leave the first space you come to dirty so she would see that and not the clean rooms. Then he can use the excuse that he spent all his cleaning time on the kitchen instead of the grow rooms :dunno:
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
hey guys very nice and sqeeky clean up in here:woohoo:

here's a couple different pics to prove consistant cleanliness

hope this counts

Iffy

Nil Illegitimus Carburundum
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loftie

Loftie

This is my Loftie. I try to keep things as clean as I can.
Happy growing people :tiphat:

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
dans what are you thinking mate posting that photo of your veg area with those nasty filthy catch trays
Down right shocking
I know b00m :shucks: I deserve 20 lashes with a wet noodle , but in my defense i was cleaning the kitchen :biggrin:

Originally Posted by Smokin Joe View Post
B00m bruz, Why are you giving dan shit over his nasty ass catch trays? He can't help that he's a lazy ass stoner. His wife proly seen how clean the grow room was and nailed his ass cause he didn't getthe kitchen cleaned so he had to leave the first space you come to dirty so she would see that and not the clean rooms. Then he can use the excuse that he spent all his cleaning time on the kitchen instead of the grow rooms
HEY !!!! where the hell did you hide the video camera ??? you've got way to much insider info here Joe :peek: :bat:

Shrews , crooked , vince & Iffy .... nice rooms guys !!! looks like i've got some competition :tiphat: not that i thought i'd have a fat rats chance in hell of winning this compo anyways . lol

Last edited:

vince514

Veteran
hey everyone i dug up a couple more pics....oh btw all pictures posted are through the course of afew years ..just thought i should add that...:biggrin:

:tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel guilty and should go clean my tent... maybe tomorrow back is achin... Do they sell a roomba for grow rooms? Fuck I should patent that maybe... maybe tomorrow... lol

Seriously though very impressive shows so far. Props.

supermanlives

Veteran
I have never had a real clean organized grow. on the other side I haven't had any fires and very little bug issues. go figure. props to thos who can do the same and also make it look good........peace

vince514

Veteran
i had a old grower i used to look up to tell me in my younger days that "cleanliness is close to godliness" and ive been trying to hold that true ever since

vince514

Veteran
gots ta say this 1st... the goings on in here is fookig hilarious :biggrin:

nice lookin cola poles 1st-n-last pics vince :good:
what are they?

hey gnome :tiphat: in the first post the pick is sensi's JH full room and the last pic is a mixed run of bbXnl5 ,the prophet,russian diesel ,bkXgk...that was a fun run i got lots of colors out that run

a big thumbs up for this thread!!

Wise

A clean environment is key to preventing bugs, molds and overall dirty buds. It adds to efficiency and your mood in "the room" and everywhere else in your life!