What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Harvest Edition IC5 Cover Photo Contest!

Adrift

Veteran
so i couldnt pic one pic. so i picked 5! haha

good luck everyone!

picture.php

^buddahs sister

picture.php

^flo

picture.php

picture.php

^banner

picture.php

^gsc

later

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Usually it does... but if the winner doesn't want to get mentioned then we pick another one.

Hasn't happened yet! Why?

Payaso

Veteran
Dang folks, you're making this difficult now!!!

So this contest is now CLOSED until I can announce the winner... after getting high on some tasty stuff harvested and cured to perfection here in the lands of the far north in Cannafornia...where the mountains are currently misty and mysterious as we ponder these delightful images and come to some decision about what, exactly, indeed, will grace the cover of the next CANNAGRAPHIC.

Stay tuned!

Payaso

Veteran
And the Winner is Ironhead2 for his glorious photograph of Fruity Chronic Juice ready for harvest!

picture.php

Thank you for submitting this to the magazine!
Please contact me by PM so we can arrange to get you the prize!

I chose this image for its color, the arrangement of space, and the ripeness of the
subject matter as in ready to harvest, as that is what this issue is about...
HARVESTING!

I hope you are all happily harvesting or have finished already :)

Payaso

Veteran
Thank you to everyone who submitted pictures! I will be putting ALL of your submissions into the magazine, so everyone can enjoy them into the future :)

Payaso

Veteran
Yes!

We're pondering what to do next!

If you want to submit anything this is a good time to do that, I am working on the layouts right now and can always fit another story, pictures or whatever in somewhere!

Mikenite69

Veteran
Ya I second that comment! I have been sitting on 3 fem seeds from delicious of the fruity chronic juice I might just have to dig them out and pop some! I actually chose to pop cotton candy first. But now I think I will dig through my stash and pull out my juice.

I have heard that they have the most amazing taste and smell. Is this true? Nice pics everyone. Peace mike

Latest posts

Latest posts