What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
**************** FALL / HARVEST Pic CONTEST **********
PREAPPROVED BY ADMIN...

With... SPECIAL ...
JUST announced MYSTERY prize from ADMIN
~ that will BLOW every good member away...

Here are the rules I purpose for the Fall / Harvest picture contest:

Rule # 1 - Post up pictures of YOUR pics ... NOT pic's off the internet.

Rule # 2 - pictures must have a Fall / Harvest theme of some sort.
rather that be... veggies or weed, growing, dry shots... all pic's MUST be themed.... ie fall/ harvest time... scarecrows, pumpkins, cornstalks, sugarcane,...leaves, pets, hay-bails, flower arrangements, seed/stem displays,trim piles, ... and of course...WEED, { indoor and/or outdoor } finishing plants, drying buds... anything goes.... just remember the FALL / Harvest theme must apply and show in the pic.....

Rule # 3 - No re-posts of old pictures. Get out there and take some fresh shots.

Rule # 4 - No cheating. No soliciting votes through PM's.

Rule # 5 - Some weed everyday.No cheating. this means ...DO indulge in our favorite hobby of all.... consumption... it helps keep the creative juices flowing.... for the picture U nedd...... doh....

Rule # 6 - Contest Starts NOW! (Oct. 28) ... MUST post pic in this thread for consideration ...

Rule # 7 - Contest ends on World Peace Day 17/11/13 ... all entries must be submitted in this thread by then...

Rule # 8 - VERY IMPORTANT..... only one entry per member.... So make it count.... U could post the pic/shots in other places to see if it's liked or not......BUT for contest entry...
ONLY ONE PIC, per person........
WHY U may ask..... so U take U'r time, and find the best one..., So the judges are not bombarded by multiple light hearted attempts, and mostly so that more people will enter....
********* note if U enter, and then later need to change the picture, contact me { Yortbogey } for changes.... only w/ approval *********

Rule # 9 - Entry / photo must be uploaded into active member album in good standing

CONTEST IS UP AND RUNNING .... NOW!!!!!!!.... and will end on 17/11/13 world peace day...
this gives time for people to come up w/ ideas... and provide any more input for a success full contest....

NOW taking ENTRIES...

Last edited:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
now this is a good idea, should be a lot of fun for our talented photographers.

best of luck to all who intend to enter.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

right on!!!

ICMag Harvest Ball

I gotta warn you guys though, I'm bringing in some strange crops this year.

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Great idea! I bet there have been some interesting things found in the buds trimmed this year!

yortbogey

Veteran
having received some valuable input from members w/ the right mind set....

plz review the rules periodically for updates.....

OrganicBuds

Veteran
Great idea Yortbogey!!!! I will compete, but right now, my scissors are missing me. snip snip snip.......

yortbogey

Veteran
I'm glad so many folks... are pleased w/ our idea....
hope many, many a fine folk will enter from all the forums...
one big melting pot of idea's and entries.....

Last edited:

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Great idea next yr thou post this a month earlier atleast a few wks alot of the work is down already..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts