Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > Recommended dehumidifiers?

Thread Title Search
Recommended dehumidifiers? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-02-2008, 12:50 PM #1
Mr Celsius
I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Mr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really nice
Recommended dehumidifiers?

I'm looking for a dehumidifier that is top quality, $1000 or less. I already know about the Santa Fe and know its the shit, just wondering if there's something better or comparable for less money.

Thanks
A plea for your Health (look at this) HP Stadium Organic Pest Control Organics for Beginners BigTokes ~ Basic Water Chemistry!! ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator The 6k Stadium that foil tape built

Nature is like a brilliant opponent in chess: "We know that his play is always fair, just and patient. But also we know, to our cost, that he never overlooks a mistake, or makes the smallest allowance for ignorance." - Thomas Henry Huxley

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power." -P. J. O'Rourke
Mr Celsius is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2008, 03:04 PM #2

sante fe all the way

Old 08-02-2008, 03:31 PM #3
Budweiser13
Bong tokes with Chong

Budweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really niceBudweiser13 is just really nice
Hey swordfish you mean these https://www.thermastor.com/Santa-Fe-Compact/ ......
Budweiser13 is offline Quote

Old 08-02-2008, 05:48 PM #4
Mr Celsius
I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Mr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really niceMr Celsius is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Budweiser13
Hey swordfish you mean these https://www.thermastor.com/Santa-Fe-Compact/ ......
https://www.thermastor.com/Santa-Fe/

That would the "the chosen one".

Hepa filter + 100 pints a day = kick ass

So I guess that's what I'll get.
A plea for your Health (look at this) HP Stadium Organic Pest Control Organics for Beginners BigTokes ~ Basic Water Chemistry!! ALL ABOUT BONSAI MOMS/MUMS Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator The 6k Stadium that foil tape built

Nature is like a brilliant opponent in chess: "We know that his play is always fair, just and patient. But also we know, to our cost, that he never overlooks a mistake, or makes the smallest allowance for ignorance." - Thomas Henry Huxley

"Anyway, no drug, not even alcohol, causes the fundamental ills of society. If we're looking for the source of our troubles, we shouldn't test people for drugs, we should test them for stupidity, ignorance, greed and love of power." -P. J. O'Rourke
Mr Celsius is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 06:13 AM #5
pro engineer

pro engineer is on a distinguished road
Mr.Celsius

The Santa Fe is the way to go. Visit www.sylvane.com great price, free shipping. Use code DEH88 and save 5% sale ends 8.14.08

PE
pro engineer is offline Quote

Old 08-05-2008, 09:24 AM #6
mikecar312

mikecar312 has disabled reputation
do all you guys recommending the santa fe own one or are just recommending it because other people are recommend it?

Old 08-05-2008, 09:52 AM #7
DEDHEDFRED

Hey Mr. C..

Mikecar.....Pico`s used Santa Fe Dehueys for awhile and I trust his feedback and judgement...........I`ve used 65 pint Amcors for several yrs. that do the job well ....But......Mine cost a lot less up front and cost me a lot more in the long run on utilities for total wattage used through the life of the grow due to the inefficiency of the unit and yes Mr. C...Santa Fe will be in my budget also as my Amcors bite the dust Bro.......Peace......DHF...... ... .......

Last edited by DEDHEDFRED; 08-05-2008 at 10:12 AM..

Old 08-05-2008, 10:35 AM #8

[quote=Budweiser13]Hey swordfish you mean these https://www.thermastor.com/Santa-Fe-Compact/ ......[/QUO

no go with the classic

Old 08-05-2008, 12:22 PM #9
pro engineer

pro engineer is on a distinguished road
MC312

I own a Santa Fe Advance model that's why I'm recommending it........

PE
pro engineer is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2008, 05:43 AM #10
mikecar312

mikecar312 has disabled reputation
i'll be joining the santa fe owners circle in the next few months.
mikecar312 is offline Quote