What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hair testing

midwestkid

Veteran
Hello,
So I wanted to open up a conversation about hair testing....
I'm going through a custody battle and my ex has me tested a couple times a year for pot...
This is not cool. I have a medical card but the courts aren't respecting it. If I fail my hair test my visits with my boy become supervised. It's ridiculous.
So... anyone else going through this? Anyone ever fooled a hair test? I had to quit smoking and it's sucks because booze is my real problem but it's totally legal...
Any leads on legal representation that could uphold my medical rights to smoke?
Also, I don't smoke around my son. But the hair testing goes back 90 days, so if I smoked 3 months ago... I could still lose my visitation rights.
I've been going through this for 4 years now. Any insight would be appreciated.
I tried the special shampoo and still flunked a test a few years back.
Let me know if you people have any idears! Thanks!

MangoCat

I’m just shooting from the hip here, but what about getting an Rx from an MD for Marinol. That would give you a legal, FDA approved reason for having THC in your hair.

midwestkid

Veteran
I am currently living in Arizona and have a medical card. The custody case is in Arkansas (recently turned medical state)
Thanks for the replies.
That's a new angle to consider MangoCat.
It's really unfortunate that I could get a script of oxy from my doctor for pain and I'd be totally legal for hair testing but I can't smoke a little grass...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Maybe they will just trick you to see if you would think you'll fool them and pop a whiz quiz.... but....

I went to school with a guy that constantly kept his hair short and bleached and dyed.

He always swore by it.

When I say short though I mean short like close beard trimmer height.

And bleached to platinum.

And then whatever.

Good luck man!