What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

I got mad.... i need to let off some steam....

Sunshineinabag

^^^^^^ watched a bernese pull a 90 pound women who claimed to have him under control.....150 yards through ice mud and woods before i caught up and helped her...........one must be aware of their animals prowess in pulling , esp whe n ya got a pissy grey squirrel SCREAMING at said dog.....DOGS R THE BEST!!!!!!!

Ringodoggie

Premium user
I trained dogs for over 15 years and you wouldn't believe the number of people I have seen dragged down by their dog.

One night after class when it happened to a student, I was talking to my lifelong friend about it. And, I was telling him, "What kind of fucking idiot is too fucking stupid to let go of the leash".

He just laughed and pointed at me.

"Me? What the fuck are you pointing at me for?", I said.

He reminded me of the time when we teenagers and we were learning to water ski. I just started laughing myself, as I remembered being dragged through the water, basically, water skiing on my face for about a mile around the fucking lake while all my buddies kept screaming..... "LET GO, LET GO".

LMAO

I guess we all take are turn at being dumb fucking idiots. LOL

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Can remember doing just that thing behind a ski-boat called 'Caligula' - in the Gulf of Thailand - That bunch of fops were doing pirouettes and reverse hand stuff - showing off their water-skiing skills - just couldn't seem to get it together that day after being dragged around - trying to hang on for dear life - and stand upright - many attempts ending up as spectacular failures - oh the joy of failure etc - Its all fun and games at the seaside - till you see some Japanese fella get slammed into the side of a hotel on a parachute - because a typhoon was about to roll in that day - but still the hawkers on the beach would still pull you behind a ski boat on a parachute rain or shine for 700baht - money and tourists -

I trained dogs for over 15 years and you wouldn't believe the number of people I have seen dragged down by their dog.

One night after class when it happened to a student, I was talking to my lifelong friend about it. And, I was telling him, "What kind of fucking idiot is too fucking stupid to let go of the leash".

He just laughed and pointed at me.

"Me? What the fuck are you pointing at me for?", I said.

He reminded me of the time when we teenagers and we were learning to water ski. I just started laughing myself, as I remembered being dragged through the water, basically, water skiing on my face for about a mile around the fucking lake while all my buddies kept screaming..... "LET GO, LET GO".

LMAO

I guess we all take are turn at being dumb fucking idiots. LOL

Bobby Boucher

The imagery in these last 2 posts..

Ringo the hardened vet getting dragged a half mile on his face through the water..

Unc Fester on the beach in his black robe.. waiting with a giddy anticipation for poor Kato to smack into that wall and plummet to the ground..

tumblr_o19ce573ua1rp0vkjo1_500.gif

Good start to a good day.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Mr Boucher, for a guy who almost had his balls dissolved by a spider, today you are in great form! I am hurting for laughing hard. :biggrin::tiphat:

Back in my FL daze I taught people to ski, as we were on the intercoastal skiing all the time. I would skip the two ski stuff and just get them up on one. The first rule was to let go of the damn rope if the rope got in front of the ski.

BTW, the secret is to count to three in a little cannon ball position behind the ski as the boat speeds up, then stand up with your back.

Bobby Boucher

My brother in law is some Finnish newspaper tycoon billionaire/semi-professional stunt jet skier.

My first time on a stand up jet skii was on the most expensive jet ski money could buy.. on the rough Finnish waves.

I played around with it for .. way too long. Hours. I stood up for all of 5 seconds and a quarter mile.

Most of the time my nuts were just flapping in the wake of the engine while I was drug on my stomach..

Felt that one for a couple weeks.

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The kind that had when they fist came out that had a swinging handlebar set-up? I tried one of those on the beach in Maui once back around the early 80's I think. In the surf. Wasn't easy or fun for the first timer. I wasn't much better at wind surfing either.

Ringodoggie

Premium user
The imagery in these last 2 posts..

Ringo the hardened vet getting dragged a half mile on his face through the water..

Unc Fester on the beach in his black robe.. waiting with a giddy anticipation for poor Kato to smack into that wall and plummet to the ground..

View Image

Good start to a good day.

Actually, just for the record, I'm not a vet. Never been in any sanctioned military service. I was always an independent contractor. First for another company and then, eventually, for my own company. I went though combat alongside more than a few military and had some military training when it was required to qualify for a contract. But, I never wore tags. Not a big deal. Just wouldn't want the stuff I did to reflect on any real soldier.

Latest posts

Latest posts