in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Farmerlion 2019 GREENHOUSE Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-23-2019, 05:17 PM #11
aridbud
automeister

aridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivoraridbud is a survivor
So sorry to hear the news about your spouse.
John Harrigan
Instant gratification takes too long.
Carrie Fisher - RIP.
afterthought autos
We are passionate breeders growing organically in the USA and offer 27 autoflowering strains, 9 photoperiods in our decades of breeding expertise. afterthought autos - we are unique quality cannabis autoflower breeders for medical conditions and recreational stimulus. Auto breeding 13 years, and running strong!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=65770
aridbud is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2019, 09:25 PM #12
ThermalRider

ThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really niceThermalRider is just really nice
We were beginning to wonder where Farmerlion was on the site lately but we now know why. Sorry to hear the news of your wife.. sending prayers brotherman and wishing you a successful grow season..!
ThermalRider is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-24-2019, 02:35 AM #13
StrongTree

StrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really nice
sending to you and Mrs Lion heartfelt wishes for...healing, guidance and protection !
StrongTree is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2019, 03:01 AM #14
GOT_BUD?

GOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant futureGOT_BUD? has a brilliant future
Damn brother. Sorry to hear the bad news.

PM me if you need anything.
GOT_BUD? is offline Quote

Old 05-31-2019, 10:08 AM #15
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi farmerlion,

You have all the support from me, ACE family and our friends here.
I will be indeed will be praying for the recovery and complete healing of your sweet wife.

Try to stay positive and try to enjoy every single moment of the present time with her

And don't worry, growing is secondary, family always first.
We love you brother!

Last edited by dubi; 05-31-2019 at 10:56 AM..
dubi is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:32 AM #16
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant futurefarmerlion has a brilliant future
It's a start.

Just a shot in the door. I have four rows of bags instead of three as usual. Some beets and carrots are coming up as well. None of the sweet peas have come up yet.

Both these are Lebanese x Auto Malawi's I crossed last season. For some reason they are the only ones popping. I had three other strains germinating. Some things aren't meant to be at certain times I guess. I will drive on with what I have now.
They will get their first test this coming week. We are going to Mayo in Rochester to meet with our doctors and schedule the mastectomy. I will water heavy before we go ,but they will have four days of trials. I will see how hard they are willing to fight.

We want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Dubi, I love you brother. Please say hello to all your family and staff for us. As far as the plants go . I'm trying to have ten going before we leave Sunday.

Other things going on. I'm taking up guitar. I have an acoustic that I'm learning on. Just to make sure I don't blow off learning how to play. I'm having a full custom electric guitar made by a luthier. The neck is Bloodwood from Africa. The body is a solid piece of Cherry from a tree in a ladies yard in Indiana. She had a picture online of the tree she was cutting down. Cherry trees are like apple trees. Getting 10" around is one thing. Getting 22" around is a special tree. I got a 2" plank from the center of the trunk.

I wanted to make a flying V copy of a 68' Gibson. Then I thought what would a North Dakota version look like? So having several bison skulls in my yard. With the neck coming out the nose of the skull. I had my vision of my flying V. I will post up a few pictures when it is completed. I built a 4 x 12 speaker cabinet with Jensen Tornado speakers. I bought a Marshal 100 watt amp to run it. One delay pedal and one Green Russian muff pedal for good measure.

Have a beautiful day my friends. Thanks again for your kind thoughts, prayers and well wishes. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:24 AM #17
3snowboards

3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold3snowboards is a splendid one to behold
Good luck Farmerlion.
3snowboards is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 03:47 AM #18
Sertaiz

Sertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud ofSertaiz has much to be proud of
much love and light from me.
Sertaiz is offline Quote

Old 06-01-2019, 06:56 AM #19
Ncali

Ncali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to beholdNcali is a splendid one to behold
Your wife and family are in our hearts and thoughts over here.

Watching and wishing you a green garden buddy, sounds like you have some nice plants going.
Past Grows:
Ace-
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread....=1#post8157739

Ncali is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-01-2019, 07:23 AM #20
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
View Image
Just a shot in the door. I have four rows of bags instead of three as usual. Some beets and carrots are coming up as well. None of the sweet peas have come up yet.

View Image
View Image

Both these are Lebanese x Auto Malawi's I crossed last season. For some reason they are the only ones popping. I had three other strains germinating. Some things aren't meant to be at certain times I guess. I will drive on with what I have now.
They will get their first test this coming week. We are going to Mayo in Rochester to meet with our doctors and schedule the mastectomy. I will water heavy before we go ,but they will have four days of trials. I will see how hard they are willing to fight.

We want to thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Dubi, I love you brother. Please say hello to all your family and staff for us. As far as the plants go . I'm trying to have ten going before we leave Sunday.

Other things going on. I'm taking up guitar. I have an acoustic that I'm learning on. Just to make sure I don't blow off learning how to play. I'm having a full custom electric guitar made by a luthier. The neck is Bloodwood from Africa. The body is a solid piece of Cherry from a tree in a ladies yard in Indiana. She had a picture online of the tree she was cutting down. Cherry trees are like apple trees. Getting 10" around is one thing. Getting 22" around is a special tree. I got a 2" plank from the center of the trunk.

I wanted to make a flying V copy of a 68' Gibson. Then I thought what would a North Dakota version look like? So having several bison skulls in my yard. With the neck coming out the nose of the skull. I had my vision of my flying V. I will post up a few pictures when it is completed. I built a 4 x 12 speaker cabinet with Jensen Tornado speakers. I bought a Marshal 100 watt amp to run it. One delay pedal and one Green Russian muff pedal for good measure.

Have a beautiful day my friends. Thanks again for your kind thoughts, prayers and well wishes. Peace
I love your greenhouse Farmer, I can tell you must get a lot of good vibes in there. Have you considered putting some mulch around the seedlings or put clear plastic with holes poked in it while your gone? I had to leave for two weeks once. The pots in my mother room were small, so I put them in shallow dishes with about 2" of water in them. I mulched the top with wet straw and they were fine when I returned 14 days later.
It's funny you mentioned guitar. My kids all play, I raised them on 60s-70s music. I just picked mine back up after all these years and started back in.
Have a safe trip to and from Rochester, Mn. They are great people at the Mayo clinic, you are all in good hands. Prayers for the best possible news.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.
SolarLogos is offline Quote