What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mars hydro ts1000 test

mr.brunch

Veteran
Yep , both my mars hydro tents are still absolutely solid 2 years after buying them, and the ts-1000 has proved itself to me at the very least.

dddaver

Veteran
There's a lot I like about my Mars Hydro tent, except the price, but I'm chea...thrifty :biggrin:. But with heavy duty, double stitched zippers, lots of vents for ducting that are all double tubed, each with adjustable string closures. Strong light hanger bars and painted steel frame construction, removable floor for cleaning, all are cool.

Just curious on height. My HLG says 16-18" for veg and around 12" for flower. But the plants grew fast and were at about 15" during veg and thriving. Sound about right?

mr.brunch

Veteran
There's a lot I like about my Mars Hydro tent, except the price, but I'm chea...thrifty :biggrin:. But with heavy duty, double stitched zippers, lots of vents for ducting that are all double tubed, each with adjustable string closures. Strong light hanger bars and painted steel frame construction, removable floor for cleaning, all are cool.

Just curious on height. My HLG says 16-18" for veg and around 12" for flower. But the plants grew fast and were at about 15" during veg and thriving. Sound about right?

I’d say that sounds fine mate, with the heat being spread out over the whole board rather than in a small area with hps it seems safer to get closer than normal.
I usually just adjust so the light is covering the canopy and just touches the walls, moving up as I go... I also use a fan on the floor facing upward which pushes the heat up

G

gli-zulù

Hi mr.brunch I wanted to congratulate you for your harvest and to thank you for this great test, also thanks to this work of yours I too have chosen a Mars Hydro TS 1000 and obtained excellent results. If you want to take a look at the discussion, it's in Italian, but the images speak for themselves!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=363010

picture.php

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hi mr.brunch I wanted to congratulate you for your harvest and to thank you for this great test, also thanks to this work of yours I too have chosen a Mars Hydro TS 1000 and obtained excellent results. If you want to take a look at the discussion, it's in Italian, but the images speak for themselves!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=363010

View Image

Thank you mate, I’m happy I helped a little... I will check out your thread :tiphat:
All the best

mr.brunch

Veteran
I only use it from around 3 weeks flower, but it’s this one:

picture.php
picture.php

Before that I use the miracle grow powder food , the all purpose one :tiphat:

Edit: I think I bought this one from wickes, but pretty sure b and q sell it too

OlDirtyHuman

Picked up a TS 1000.

Really happy with the spectrum.

Running it with a 400w hps in a 3ft x 3 ft tent.

picture.php

Last edited:

mr.brunch

Veteran
Hello Mr Brunch. :tiphat: How about the TS1000 recently? May i know if you have a new grow journal plan recently? :trampoline:

Hi mate
I took your suggestion and paired it with my hgl light which has a purple/pink colour so together they should cover 1sqm just fine.
On it’s own it would not light the whole area, so thank you for the idea!
The grow is in the seedsman forum (peyote gorilla) , only just out of veg but I’ll add some pics here when they are further along :tiphat:
All the best

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Hi mate
I took your suggestion and paired it with my hgl light which has a purple/pink colour so together they should cover 1sqm just fine.
On it’s own it would not light the whole area, so thank you for the idea!
The grow is in the seedsman forum (peyote gorilla) , only just out of veg but I’ll add some pics here when they are further along :tiphat:
All the best

It is my pleasure, buddy. Glad to hear back from you.
Cannot wait to see some new ladies. lol. :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts