What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama #3

Honduran x Panama #3

Here is HxP#3. For the most part, I hardly ever water her or feed her. I'm going to top dress with EWC and bat guano this weekend, when I transplant NHxP next to her. The past 2 days, our temperatures were back up to 98 and 99F respectively. The next 2 weeks shows us in the 70's. We are at 12 hours of sunlight today.

I love these skinny leaves

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

Looking really good brother! That Hxp is amazazing! Been a busy time for me lately... wife lost her job and has to work 2 hours away from home for a little while so I’m single Dad now too. Pretty tough while I finish off the last whimpering kicks of ptsd (I’ll always have it but I’m kicking ass at living with it lately) and fight through a decade of depression to find a job that can pay bills so my Heart can come home.

Garden has been neglected a bit but still loves me! I got one Auto Malawi to harvest and the others will be cut soon due to nanners and massive pollination... I don’t have five to six weeks for seed to form and don’t want to pick out little green seeds either so...
Chop Chop. We love you. Chop Chop. We need you. Painted faces axes swinging!
(Little ICP there for those that are down)

Glad to see your feminized pollen chucks are working so far! I think I want a colloidal silver generator this winter..... Gib. didn’t work very well on the Autoflowers and I don’t want to buy enough to spray constantly for weeks considering how many plants I would like to reverse in a year it makes more sense to go silver.

I did successfully harvest regular seeds from Bruce Banner, Biker Kush, MalPan x BK, MalPan x Crumbled Lime, Pinky x Bruce Banner, Pinky x (ZamxGuatemala z13bx)
ZamxGuatemala x Bruce Banner and ZamxGuatemala IBL

So that’s kewl. The MalPan x Crumbled Lime has me excited... I’m thinking large yields of sooooper frosty hybrid buds in the toasty citric Kush realm of flavours... actually both MalPan crosses are exciting... BK got crossed to the Panama dominant pheno with lemon and vanilla Terps... Lemon Vanilla Biker Kush!? Whaaaat!!??

Lol okay tbh I’m freakin out I’m excited about ALL of em! Couple more evaluation runs (next one will double as production while I run a side by side of HGL vs MarsHydro LED) and then I can start digging into crosses.... I think I’m going to have a lifetime of seeds to play with after this year. Really hoping to find a few gems I can spread around and keep people playing with landrace genes and mixing them back into mainstream

SolarLogos

Looking really good brother! That Hxp is amazazing! Been a busy time for me lately... wife lost her job and has to work 2 hours away from home for a little while so I’m single Dad now too. Pretty tough while I finish off the last whimpering kicks of ptsd (I’ll always have it but I’m kicking ass at living with it lately) and fight through a decade of depression to find a job that can pay bills so my Heart can come home.

Garden has been neglected a bit but still loves me! I got one Auto Malawi to harvest and the others will be cut soon due to nanners and massive pollination... I don’t have five to six weeks for seed to form and don’t want to pick out little green seeds either so...
Chop Chop. We love you. Chop Chop. We need you. Painted faces axes swinging!
(Little ICP there for those that are down)

Glad to see your feminized pollen chucks are working so far! I think I want a colloidal silver generator this winter..... Gib. didn’t work very well on the Autoflowers and I don’t want to buy enough to spray constantly for weeks considering how many plants I would like to reverse in a year it makes more sense to go silver.

I did successfully harvest regular seeds from Bruce Banner, Biker Kush, MalPan x BK, MalPan x Crumbled Lime, Pinky x Bruce Banner, Pinky x (ZamxGuatemala z13bx)
ZamxGuatemala x Bruce Banner and ZamxGuatemala IBL

So that’s kewl. The MalPan x Crumbled Lime has me excited... I’m thinking large yields of sooooper frosty hybrid buds in the toasty citric Kush realm of flavours... actually both MalPan crosses are exciting... BK got crossed to the Panama dominant pheno with lemon and vanilla Terps... Lemon Vanilla Biker Kush!? Whaaaat!!??

Lol okay tbh I’m freakin out I’m excited about ALL of em! Couple more evaluation runs (next one will double as production while I run a side by side of HGL vs MarsHydro LED) and then I can start digging into crosses.... I think I’m going to have a lifetime of seeds to play with after this year. Really hoping to find a few gems I can spread around and keep people playing with landrace genes and mixing them back into mainstream
Greetings my friend. Sorry to hear about your wife's job, but happy to see you in great spirits! Congratulations on conquering so far your years of suffering from ptsd, I'm convinced it can't be easy. But knowing that willpower is like a muscle, I'm sure you've gained powerful strength, which when combined with imagination and visualization, a person can see their way through anything. Keep fighting the good fight!

Yes, pollen chucking has been good so far and I have confirmation this morning that not only brown withered hairs, but calyxes swelling quickly. A lot of fem seeds to find the early flowering traits of the reversed purple satellite. So far:
Nevil's Haze/Panama x ps
Hashplant Haze/kaliChina x ps
Zamaldelica Elite/Panama Goddess x ps
Honduran/Panama x ps

And of course, this morning I pollinate all 4 of the aforementioned females with OTH.
To be clear, I am just tinkering around, nothing at all serious. This is in no way even a breeding program, just my morbid fascination at work here.

So, there is another little thing I've got going on. Last year, if you remember, I crossed my OE (VB pheno) with green PCK. The result was a really nice smoke, huge colas, calyxes, resin, etc. I grew several out last year.
I just selected a male (out of 6), not just for structure, etc. but also because he had that rotten organic smell of the OE mother. I decided to put the VB back into it and bring it closer to being an OE again, but with more green PCK influence instead of the Yunnan Indica. Instead of doing that, I decided to pollinate a Killer A5 x Vietnamese Black I have in flower. Kind of an OE on steriods.
Here a female of the OExPCK:

Here is the male OExPCK

The female Killer A5xVB (sorry, not the clearest)

So what do I call this new strain? Ok, this is really corny, but since I violated Ace's fine work on the OE, I could call it my Urik "High"
Do you know how the Hybrids first came into being? They were Landraces once, taken by the dark powers, tortured and mutilated. A ruined and terrible form of life. Now... perfected. My breeding Uruk-“High”. Haha, told you it was corny.
Peace, God bless

Ncali

Veteran
I like the Tolkien reference, but it is a bit tortured...hahaha. Oriental haze? Killer orient? Pak-e-o haze? Referencing manny Pacquiao the boxer, kinda old (like genetics of this line) but packs a punch? (We hope?)

One of my fav stoner games, naming strains. Too bad I suck at it haha! I can never think of names for my homemade crosses.

Nice project man, hope it turns out for yah!

SolarLogos

I like the Tolkien reference, but it is a bit tortured...hahaha. Oriental haze? Killer orient? Pak-e-o haze? Referencing manny Pacquiao the boxer, kinda old (like genetics of this line) but packs a punch? (We hope?)

One of my fav stoner games, naming strains. Too bad I suck at it haha! I can never think of names for my homemade crosses.

Nice project man, hope it turns out for yah!
Thank you my friend. Unfortunately, my SE project isn't going so well. All of the Thai are male, the Mama Thai is male. Zamaldelica 1-3 are males. I'm waiting on Zamaldelica 4 & 5 to show sex. All this Thai pollen and no girls, so no Thai for me. I guess if I were inclined, I could preserve the male pollen and pollinate a zamaldelica female (if 4 or 5 is a girl) with Thai-1 male, take a female from the cross, pollinate her with Thai-2 male and so forth until it is mostly Thai (would it work?). I have the Vietnamese Black I can cross into. We'll see.
Thanks again NCali.
Peace, God bless

Breadwizard

Those are some fun sounding crosses, for the OE back cross, perhaps "murder on the orient express" it's a bit long. Perhaps grab a character name from the book/movie, like Poirot?

SolarLogos

Those are some fun sounding crosses, for the OE back cross, perhaps "murder on the orient express" it's a bit long. Perhaps grab a character name from the book/movie, like Poirot?
The train to Bangkok (Rush). Besides being a really cool song, like pretty much every song by Rush!
I had always thought Ace could play on their name and have crosses in their "Ace's High" series, like:
Two of a kind (Panama x Haze for example)
CBD would be hearts, or a Queen of Hearts
You could find ways of naming them all the through each poker hand. Wonder what would be worthy of a Royal Flush?
Told you I'm corny.:biggrin:

Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

HxP2 indoors

HxP2 indoors

HxP2 indoors is packing on the size and the trichomes. The smell is one of the strongest, most volatile smells I've encountered with cannabis. I still liken it a lot to camphor/eucalyptus, but it's more of a combination of fermented lemon, mint, vanilla and some floral hints in the background, but I'm distracted by a sense of highly flammable vapor. This girl is going to be very potent, I can already sense that.

It's hard to tell with these, if I should flush or will they reflower continuously. I'm not sure, I think I read on the description they have multiple reflowers? Any have any experience flowering these indoors?
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Breadwizard

Camphor or eucalyptus?

Sign me up. I'd loooove to have some sort of "pine line" to toy around with, that smells like coastal forests on a damp morning. Earth, redwood, bay, eucalyptus, mossy, a touch dank...that's a goal strain right there. Other sources I've heard are the ethiopia from ace, the romulan clone if I can find it, and BSHW. Bring on the forest-y terps!

A5 murder train...so scary and potent, how about killer A5 x zamaldelica? That'd be...intense. *writes down in notes*

SolarLogos

Camphor or eucalyptus?

Sign me up. I'd loooove to have some sort of "pine line" to toy around with, that smells like coastal forests on a damp morning. Earth, redwood, bay, eucalyptus, mossy, a touch dank...that's a goal strain right there. Other sources I've heard are the ethiopia from ace, the romulan clone if I can find it, and BSHW. Bring on the forest-y terps!

A5 murder train...so scary and potent, how about killer A5 x zamaldelica? That'd be...intense. *writes down in notes*

Greetings my friend. Forest smells are a great way to describe her. I'm really excited about her, more than any of my other plants.
I have several clones of my NHxP which looks mostly haze, smells are grassy, wood with a piney dankness to her. Her smells are gentle compared to the others, but that could change. I will cross a zamaldelica male into her. I also have the zam elite x panama Goddess, which doesn't show much Panama, if any. I'm not sure if her leaves look more thai or zamal. She smells potent, floral with a strong dank/resin smell not up to the level of skunk. Any idea which way she leans? I crossed her with OTH.

I like the names, they sound great. I'll have to smoke a joint and come up with more.
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace, God bless

YukonKronic

Greetings my friend. Forest smells are a great way to describe her. I'm really excited about her, more than any of my other plants.
I have several clones of my NHxP which looks mostly haze, smells are grassy, wood with a piney dankness to her. Her smells are gentle compared to the others, but that could change. I will cross a zamaldelica male into her. I also have the zam elite x panama Goddess, which doesn't show much Panama, if any. I'm not sure if her leaves look more thai or zamal. She smells potent, floral with a strong dank/resin smell not up to the level of skunk. Any idea which way she leans? I crossed her with OTH.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80799&pictureid=1977090&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80799&pictureid=1977089&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80799&pictureid=1977088&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I like the names, they sound great. I'll have to smoke a joint and come up with more.
Thanks for stopping by!
Peace, God bless

Kinda looks like a hybrid pheno... Zamal/Thai slightly dominating Panama.... Dubi will know. Lol I’m not as smart as I think I am most times..
I found that Guatemalan blended so well with Zam that there were always some traits of each to be found i just sort of kept tally of them all and determined where they lay after smoking... usually by harvest and initial test it’s easier to guess what you’ve got.

I would expect Zamal phenotypes to have a distinct candy flavour and floral scent. I’m pretty sure they’re all going to be good.:tiphat::woohoo:

SolarLogos

Neville's Haze x Panama

Neville's Haze x Panama

Nevil's Haze x Panama when into the ground yesterday. She has a good home, well prepared bed with enough ewc and guano to easily go the distance. I bushed her out but her limbs are very narrow and don't have the strength to hold themselves up. Kind of reminds me of how some Thai grow.
Saturday night, the wife and I were getting ready our date night when we received a tornado warning. We looked outside, a few light grey clouds, no wind and I've never even heard of a Tornado in our area. Ten minutes later, the biggest storm we've ever had here, giant hail, dark and I have no idea how high the wind got, but a lot worse than the normal 60 mph gusts we occasionally get. I was out tying up branches, moving plants, but the Nevil's has split in two places. She is fine now, all taped back up and happy.
Here sh is on the right. Kind of small now that she is in the ground and next to HxP3

I'll post on HxP next. Thanks for stopping by.

Peace, God bless

SolarLogos

Honduran x Panama #3

Honduran x Panama #3

Here is HxP3. She is going to put out a lot of cola's. I love the narrow leaves with the purple petiole tops and hairs. One of my HxP clones (#2) in the flower room is almost finished. I took a small bud to get trichome pics and sample. Without a cure and a short dry, the effects were amazing. Very clean, stimulating and potent. I can't remember the last time I had 2 hit weed. After a proper finish, dry and cure, that will easily be a 1 hitter. Thanks Dubi, if you could only see the grin on my face!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Here is HxP3. She is going to put out a lot of cola's. I love the narrow leaves with the purple petiole tops and hairs. One of my HxP clones (#2) in the flower room is almost finished. I took a small bud to get trichome pics and sample. Without a cure and a short dry, the effects were amazing. Very clean, stimulating and potent. I can't remember the last time I had 2 hit weed. After a proper finish, dry and cure, that will easily be a 1 hitter. Thanks Dubi, if you could only see the grin on my face!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1977930View Image

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1977932View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1977933View Image
Thanks for stopping by.
Peace, God bless
Sounds awesome thats what we all aim for as you know I no longer smoke but chewed its hard to get a dose small enough I'm always overdosing ha ha.

Not that its a bad thing I love being off my tree but if I have things to do a lot of other things get done instead ha ha.
My priorities change he he.

Cant wait to see the finished colas and some dried bud shots would be awesome this is a very special cross IMO.

orfeas

Veteran
Nevil's Haze x Panama when into the ground yesterday. She has a good home, well prepared bed with enough ewc and guano to easily go the distance. I bushed her out but her limbs are very narrow and don't have the strength to hold themselves up. Kind of reminds me of how some Thai grow.
Saturday night, the wife and I were getting ready our date night when we received a tornado warning. We looked outside, a few light grey clouds, no wind and I've never even heard of a Tornado in our area. Ten minutes later, the biggest storm we've ever had here, giant hail, dark and I have no idea how high the wind got, but a lot worse than the normal 60 mph gusts we occasionally get. I was out tying up branches, moving plants, but the Nevil's has split in two places. She is fine now, all taped back up and happy.
Here sh is on the right. Kind of small now that she is in the ground and next to HxP3

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1977934&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1977935&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80407&pictureid=1977936&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

I'll post on HxP next. Thanks for stopping by.

Peace, God bless

Hail Logosmate!
Those are proper trees man with the one on the right reminding me of my own devices, bamboo sticks and all, to hold the branches in place and avert any storm catastrophe...
One thing though doesn't feel quite right...talking about that elephant's leg I'd expect to have held a double size tree...makes me wonder why the branches are not twice as long...nevertheless she's a beaut alright...

Blessed be the one... ;)

:tiphat:orf

J

jaded1

Lovely looking girls bro,the HxP sounds great!
I'll get some pics of my NHxP up soon,i've got 1 with very tacky branches in veg that smells like liver sausage.

SolarLogos

Nice plants,SolarLogos,very nice plants.
I have plant with similar leaves shape ,from bagseeds of old african bagseed what one family on Kornati islands grow 30 years.
https://beta.photobucket.com/u/lea12345/p/a9480f88-0889-4991-8cfc-766436b025c8
Eu,43,6n

Greetings kokomarin, thank for dropping my, that old African has my eyes looking wide, she sure is something special and unique! I mean, 30 year old African bagseed, who wouldn't want that! Hope to see you around the thread more my friend.

Sounds awesome thats what we all aim for as you know I no longer smoke but chewed its hard to get a dose small enough I'm always overdosing ha ha.

Not that its a bad thing I love being off my tree but if I have things to do a lot of other things get done instead ha ha.
My priorities change he he.

Cant wait to see the finished colas and some dried bud shots would be awesome this is a very special cross IMO.
Greetings my good friend! You are the panama/central, south american sativa Man! I can't wait to have one of those days like you have on weed. I'm surely cobbing some and want to try tripping on chewing it like you. I got a pax 3 vaporizor today, hoping to slow down, smoke less and lower my tolerance so that when these beauties are finished, they can have free reign over my mind without any tolerance to deal with.
Thanks my friend, it's always good to have you around. I really appreciated your advise on the OTH thread! Thank you very much!

Hail Logosmate!
Those are proper trees man with the one on the right reminding me of my own devices, bamboo sticks and all, to hold the branches in place and avert any storm catastrophe...
One thing though doesn't feel quite right...talking about that elephant's leg I'd expect to have held a double size tree...makes me wonder why the branches are not twice as long...nevertheless she's a beaut alright...

Blessed be the one...
wink.gif

tiphat.gif
orf
Greetings Orfeas, I was starting to feel lonely wondering where my dear friend was; my threads wouldn't be the same if you didn't stop by to put a smile on my face, while pointing out the obvious that I so often over look. You were quite correct in your observation of my OTH; it would seem I'm going to have to transplant her into the ground in the greenhouse, about 18" (46 cm) below the surface of the ground in order for her to fit.
Don't let the large trunk deceive you, those limbs are as skinny and viny as they get. I have every one of them tied up, supported in some way as they just flop all over. Her smell is like a fresh cut cedar plank. Amazing how fresh of a dominant cedar smell she has this early. Very sweet, but mild cannabis smell, not at all skunky. I'm pretty excited about her. So far, she is very Nevil's haze I think, no NL influence, no lemon or vanilla smells or any of the typical panama smells. Dubi will know more as flower develops.

Lovely looking girls bro,the HxP sounds great!
I'll get some pics of my NHxP up soon,i've got 1 with very tacky branches in veg that smells like liver sausage.
Nice, please feel free to post them here, I would love it! People are always free to post their pics on my thread, the more the merrier. I'm really looking forward to seeing her.
Thank you for the kind words jaded1.
Thank you everyone for stopping in and for your kind words. I'm very grateful to have all my good friends around during my grows.
Peace, God bless

Latest posts

Latest posts