Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-06-2019, 12:30 AM #1
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
Nevil's haze x Panama, Purple Satellite, Honduran x Panama, OTH Outdoors/Greenhouse

My seeds arrived today, thank you Ace; I cannot express how greatful I am, honored yet humbled to be blessed with these outstanding genetics.

I have 5 OTH out of the ground and sporting their first 3 fingered leaves. I just planted 2 Nevil's Haze x Panama Goddess, 3 Purple Satellite, and 3 Honduran x Panama Goddess.

I started the OTH in small yogurt cups but the roots were already coming out. Instead of coco/perlite as I had started doing with the OTH, I am now using Dubi's recipe of good quality peat, 10% Worm castings and a fistful of bat guano per 7 liters.

It's going to be a blessed 2019, I can already tell.
Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

Patience is a virtue and the hallmark of an experienced grower.

Last edited by SolarLogos; 04-06-2019 at 05:21 AM..
SolarLogos is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 03:06 AM #2
YukonKronic

YukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to beholdYukonKronic is a splendid one to behold
Sweeeet. I'll keep ya company buddy! Ballin lineup. Im stoked about every seed your popping... I have some mal x pan at about five weeks flower right now and I already love the Panama influences in every plant... they make such beautiful snowy white pistils!

I also believe you are about to have a wonferdul year

I'm NOT crazy.... it's just I've been smoking this fuckn jungle
trip shit fer weeks now...

The YukonKronicle
YukonKronic is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 04:25 AM #3
Azure

Azure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to allAzure is a name known to all
Subbed.
Looking forward to the grow!
Azure is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 05:20 AM #4
SolarLogos

SolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to beholdSolarLogos is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonKronic View Post
Sweeeet. I'll keep ya company buddy! Ballin lineup. Im stoked about every seed your popping... I have some mal x pan at about five weeks flower right now and I already love the Panama influences in every plant... they make such beautiful snowy white pistils!

I also believe you are about to have a wonferdul year

Thanks Yukon, it's going to be fun. I just wished we didn't have plant limits, because I really wanted to pop a lot more seeds. I have panama standard that I wanted to grow next to these panama crosses, but they will have to wait for next season.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure View Post
Subbed.
Looking forward to the grow!
Thanks for sitting in Azure. If I can get a couple of plants the size you did last season I will be one happy grower.

I'm glad to have you and Yukon around for this grow, it should be a little more challenging than last years and I think OTH is going to be a lesson in patience. Something the Revverend said to me, "watch and see where they take you." That's good advice. Too long have I been in the drivers seat, I'm going to let the OTH just do it's thing and see where we go. Should be fun.

Peace, God bless
And the award to the conqueror, if he also heeds the works of the Logos; that is, he observes the admonitions of the spiritual mind. He is absolute control and dominion over his lower forces and faculties in which he rules as with a rod of iron. And he receives the morning star, which symbolizes the divine love, that heralds the dawn of the coming day of full spiritual illumination.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:32 AM #5
orfeas

orfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud oforfeas has much to be proud of
G' day Logos!
stoked too about that exquisite line up you got going, particularly the OTH for I ventured growing it last summer when alas they had only made it to late August before they got ripped...
Not that I stood much of a chance to see them finish @ 40 N ... So this time I'm planning to sow them in the dirt mid-late August and bring them into my den around autumn equinox and let them do their thing till Xmass, hopefully... so lead me on mate!

orfeas

Old 04-06-2019, 10:40 AM #6
squatty

squatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the rough
I'm looking forward to seeing your Purple Satellite!
squatty is offline Quote

Old 04-06-2019, 11:05 AM #7
SolarLogos

Quote:
Originally Posted by orfeas View Post
G' day Logos!
stoked too about that exquisite line up you got going, particularly the OTH for I ventured growing it last summer when alas they had only made it to late August before they got ripped...
Not that I stood much of a chance to see them finish @ 40 N ... So this time I'm planning to sow them in the dirt mid-late August and bring them into my den around autumn equinox and let them do their thing till Xmass, hopefully... so lead me on mate!

orfeas
Welcome Orfeas, glad you could stop by. If Tangwena shows up, we will really have a party going.

Everyone on the Ace forum grew so many amazing plants last year. With all the new catalog gear, as well as the R&D section, 2019 will be a season to remember. I'm super excited to see all the new grow reports this year, and smoke reports!
I'm looking forward to your grows this year as well, they never disappoint.
Peace, God bless

Old 04-06-2019, 11:14 AM #8
SolarLogos

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatty View Post
I'm looking forward to seeing your Purple Satellite!
Thanks squatty. I'm pretty excited to see these come up. I really wanted to plant more than just 3 seeds, but with plant limits I have to be careful.

Being that these are F1, it will be interesting to see how stable they are, or if there will be a few different pheno types, maybe Oaxaca leaning or Nepalese leaning hybrids which would be kind of nice testing each one out
Peace, God bless

Old 04-06-2019, 01:02 PM #9
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi SolarLogos

I'm the one who must thank you for supporting our work again!
Looks like you are going to be deep into Panama and Haze genetics in the upcoming months Best wishes for the outdoor season!
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-06-2019, 10:58 PM #10
Tangwena

Tangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant futureTangwena has a brilliant future
Hi my friend subbed for this one they are going to love the green house.