What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2019 oregon outdoor

Dankwolf

just wondering how much water do they drink when they are they are full grown

Good question . it varys out door like crazy due to weather . 90° degree days 50 to100 gallons a day. cold days 65° 5 to 30 gallons . problem is it really is strian dependent .

Honestly even watering and timing for proper saturation is 100% the key ( I don't have this down pat yet ). out door you have a lot more water loss/ evaporation that can reck a plant/ grow if not time,properly for your area/ enviourment.

I know this is not what you asked but. I think the last paragraph is vary importan and I dought any grower will share its importance .Hope that helps :tiphat:

Number one in all out door is timing of transplant from inside. I will try to elaborate on this at some point .

Dankwolf

No easy road here .

No easy road here .

Potters are tilled finally . I tilled all pottet by hand with a pitch fork . talk about a nice little work out .

picture.php

Ph has been tested all pots are between 6.7-6.9 . so I am ready to amend the top 4 inches with worm castings and amend soil.
Then test ph. Again and address with lime and gypsum . wishing every one a good 2019 season/year . :tiphat:

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Do you plan on transplanting them from 2 gallon pots into bigger before their final home?

I was wondering if i put a fully rooted clone in a 1 gallon pot and if it would even fill out a 45 gallon fabric pot?

Looks like you could drop a 20 gallon vegged monster and drop it in those swimming pools lol

Dankwolf

Do you plan on transplanting them from 2 gallon pots into bigger before their final home?

I was wondering if i put a fully rooted clone in a 1 gallon pot and if it would even fill out a 45 gallon fabric pot?

Looks like you could drop a 20 gallon vegged monster and drop it in those swimming pools lol

I go 2 gallon for a few weeks then a 5 gallon for a few weeks indoor . then I transplant into 35 gallon fabric pots in a green house till I belive mid june ( will have to check my note book to verfi) . my weather here sucks its all by ear lol. But pot size is 35 gallon before beast pots .

Dankwolf

A clone droped in a 1 gallon pot this time,of year would fill that gallon pot in 1-2 weeks and if you droped that in a 200 gallon pot she would be root bound by harvest for sure . you woulf have to feed with waterings to even have a chance . maybe A inbread polyhybrid with no vigour might be ok in a 200 ????????? Not sure .

I like to run Strians with at least 1.5 times stretch .

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
im northeast dank i will take some outdoor pics this summer. they will be dinks compared to yours. do what i can. :)

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
awesome, glad im in early subbed, not many awesome threads od here any more , glad someone picking up the slack, p

Dankwolf

Plants in there new temp home.

Plants in there new temp home.

picture.php

Blue star x death star #4 ( the super frosty one)

Death star x Ansetrial skunk #9

Blue star death star x Ansetrial skunk #5( the grape phenom)

Ogkb 2.0 x Ansetrial skunk #5 ( ogkb dom genome)

The mendo breath that was supposed to be planted got all needy last min so she will not go out . she had basically no vigour any way .

They are in there temporary 45 gallon pots for 20-25 days. Then they will get transplanted to there final 2000+ gallon pots.

Temporary 45 gallon pots are each filled with

3 cubic feet of Ground swell soil
12 gallons of large potter mix
12 pounds of worm castings
1/4 cup Epsom salt
3/4 cup lime

Just for fun a 5 gallon to 2000+ gallon comparison lol.

picture.php

:tiphat:

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
ya thats what i said in northeast biggest ive went was 45 gallons ive gotten close to 2 pounders nothing like dank's apple tree's

Dankwolf

Thank all that have hope,on board this grow . I am doing the out door for fun amd r &d mostly .hopefully it helps and entertain s a few at the same,time

GlaZed420

Thank all that have hope,on board this grow . I am doing the out door for fun amd r &d mostly .hopefully it helps and entertain s a few at the same,time

I'm with you on that. I gave up growing for profit after #'s dropped so low it became too stressful to try. It probably cost me money overall after buying a light dep GH and trimming etc.

Dankwolf

I'm with you on that. I gave up growing for profit after #'s dropped so low it became too stressful to try. It probably cost me money overall after buying a light dep GH and trimming etc.

I am almost hoped,on the legel band wagon . but I was advised by friends in Colorado and family in Washington ,Alaska and Cali that the market will be nothing like it was. I am,so glad that I did not wiast 100k+ of others,money on this,new age drama .

I still enjoy growing . for,instance I throw 5lbs trimmed on the fire at a friendly bbq . fuck no lowballing bottom dollar bull shit. I would rather burn it infont of the buyer .lol .they did not see it comming:tiphat:

Dankwolf

So you burned 5lb of trimmed bud because of lowballing:tiphat:...What was the offer?

500 each . that was a few years back now . there are guys around my area letting trimed #s go for 200 . indoor still can pull a worthy dollar . I seed all my indoor or am running untested genetics so I am out of that loop to lol.

If you can't beat them burn it in front of them . :tiphat:
:laughing:

Growing for,me,has always been so much more then the money. So little has changed for me and I have never qiut my day job .

Latest posts

Latest posts