What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

LSD-25 Fast Bud....

LittleMT

Looks like you will get some flower. Cool!

She at times looked near death, weird leaves, many wilted and clawed, and still that way..... Then she exploded and is now the biggest Auto I have grown on my desk. However on my desk in my room I purposely try and keep them small, looking to get 1oz out of a 14 - 16 inch plant.... Since I had given up on her, I sorta ignored her.... and she liked it...

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She at times looked near death, weird leaves, many wilted and clawed, and still that way..... Then she exploded and is now the biggest Auto I have grown on my desk. However on my desk in my room I purposely try and keep them small, looking to get 1oz out of a 14 - 16 inch plant.... Since I had given up on her, I sorta ignored her.... and she liked it...

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79299&pictureid=1922419&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Looks good but an oz yield is stretching it.

LittleMT

Looks good but an oz yield is stretching it.

No it isn't. It is typically what I see on my micro desk grows.

Growing with the LSD-25 was a Sweet Seeds Red Poison, which was 1 month ahead and has already met her faith and is currently drying/curing. Once dry she will be in that range. In past grows from these little plants I see a 22 - 35 gram range..

Here is a image of the Red Poison.

Now as for this LSD-25 plant, she has been very unpredictable and quite frankly as crappy as she was doing, what ever she produces is a bonus because I kept saying during her grow that I was going to kill her and start another, she still has time to thicken up. She is 29 inches tall, which is the tallest plant I have grown on my desk, I prefer them short and bushy, in the case of this LSD-25 her health looked so crappy to top her might have ended her, turned out her small strange leaves allowed for nice light penetration from my very crappy SIL lights surrounding the plant and her side branching exploded in stretch with the rest of her.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear it!!! Fast Buds is at the bottom of my list to grow or endorse, as with others trying them for similar reasons. Although, I'll make those claims for myself, growing Glue and Tangi'matic (not LSD 25), giving the bud to others to smoke. Mediocre, at best, was their opinion. Yield was sub par, tasted nothing like Glue we know or Tangie.

As long as you don't have expectations, you won't be disappointed.

pumpkinpie eyes

Veteran
like dick corn sez...so potent your dick iz in the dirt. afterthought the best of all the autoz ive tried. that includez mephi and sweet seedz, a few otherz.

LittleMT

A shot of her main cola, the lower portion of it, as she speeds to maturity....she is adding weight, crazy colors and smells wonderful..

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Show us the full plant, please! Curious how yours look to others that grew LSD by FB.

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
Why do we keep getting fat girl angles? You know what I'm talking about. They don't want to show the whole body, so they angle the camera really high or low. We want a full plant shot, preferably with something for scale. The problem with fastbuds is that every one I've seen has grown to be a bud on a stick. Close ups of a bud doesn't show us anything at all. We want to see the plant. Either show us something worth seeing or just stop with the shilling.

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why do we keep getting fat girl angles? You know what I'm talking about. They don't want to show the whole body, so they angle the camera really high or low. We want a full plant shot, preferably with something for scale. The problem with fastbuds is that every one I've seen has grown to be a bud on a stick. Close ups of a bud doesn't show us anything at all. We want to see the plant. Either show us something worth seeing or just stop with the shilling.

A real pic with reference to size....like a soda can, beer bottle for reference. Not sure why only color 2" tips are shown, then a b & w.

Anyway....starting with mutant leaves, in a 2 gallon fabric pot....what LED wattage are you using? Just curious.

Like Agent says, most of the FB results IC members showed were lack luster, or those (Elvis) showing a 3 oz plant. My experience growing 2 strains...while they grew ok (had better results from a dozen other seedsters, including ours), they hermied...not a good trait I want in an auto.

Interested to see LSD straight on with measuring tape, or size reference.

Also, did you LST at all?