What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Malawi Haze

Tp01

Hey dubi! A5 is a hybrid correct? If so what do y'all know about the haze parent? Have u seen n e similar plants in the haze lines y'all go through? How many pure haze seeds have y'all grown? I bet y'all grown more pure haze then a lot of members. Do y'all talk to nevil bout his or pure ha,e lines?

W

Water-

Hey dubi! A5 is a hybrid correct? If so what do y'all know about the haze parent? Have u seen n e similar plants in the haze lines y'all go through? How many pure haze seeds have y'all grown? I bet y'all grown more pure haze then a lot of members. Do y'all talk to nevil bout his or pure ha,e lines?

Yes he has grown more haze then most members.

but you need to go do some research and catch up.
those answers are already here on icmag for you to read.

Nevil passed away recently.

peace

Mimpi Manis

You guys at Ace Seeds are on the top of your game. That Super Malawi Haze sounds like the business. The perfect genes to cross with my short season Sumatran (early- mid March here) I've been playing with for over three decades. You do send seeds to Oz I take it? What is the inventory re seed supply of this strain? Regards and respect. Lj.

Kijell

This is Neville's Haze x Panama, but I will post it here.
Got two growing right now.
So so excited about this plant, I think it will become one of my favourites!

She grows very nice, not too stretchy and not too wide.
Quite perfect for my setting/room.

Topped

Untopped

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Just around 3 weeks into flower... Starting to flower quite quickly!

picture.php

babe ruth

1 seed popped and got this little badgirl, stretch was inexistant, it has segregation on the leafs so it's not the perfect specimen, was slow in veg, but suit my needs really well considering the height restriction i have to deal with. Smell very good a mix fruity floral and earthy leather. Exploded in buds and still going.

Day58 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

:tiphat:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Tp01,

You are correct, A5 Haze is a hybrid: NL#5 mother x Haze male A.
As stated in Killer A5 Haze description:

"The rarity of this A5 Haze mother is due to Nevil losing the Haze A male very early on, meaning that seeds were never produced in commercial quantities using this Haze A male."

I have never had the chance to work directly with Nevil's 'pure' Haze A and C males, only with his Haze hybrids: Nevil's Haze, A5 Haze, C5 Haze, Jack Herer and so on .... It's not fair to compare pure/inbred lines with hybrids, but yes, i find plenty of similarities between Oldtimer's Haze and its hybrids and the more hazy phenos of Nevil's Haze hybrids.

Unfortunately Nevil passed away recently and i never had the chance to talk to him or share with him seeds of the new strains we are producing with his elite Haze hybrids. I think he was working in his last stage of life on a Grail project that consisted in crossing his Haze hybrids with other non related prime quality sativas, and that's but we are doing right now with our sativa strains and incensey hybrids.

Wish Nevil had a longer life, probably he would have had the chance to bring his classic lines to an even higher level of quality in these new days of legalization.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell,

I'm especially excited about the potential of the new Nevil's Haze x Panama cross! :D How are doing your 2 females ? Please, keep us updated when you have the chance.

This is Neville's Haze x Panama, but I will post it here.
Got two growing right now.
So so excited about this plant, I think it will become one of my favourites!

She grows very nice, not too stretchy and not too wide.
Quite perfect for my setting/room.

Topped
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79304&pictureid=1941923&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
Untopped
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=79304&pictureid=1941922&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing babe ruth :dance013:

Despite its tiny structure, your Super Malawi Haze is all bud!
She looks already killer reaching her 60 days of flowering and she still has a few things left to say ;)

Keep clones of her in case you find her very suitable for your setup so you can replicate the results in upcoming grows with predictability.

1 seed popped and got this little badgirl, stretch was inexistant, it has segregation on the leafs so it's not the perfect specimen, was slow in veg, but suit my needs really well considering the height restriction i have to deal with. Smell very good a mix fruity floral and earthy leather. Exploded in buds and still going.

Day58 12/12

View Image

View Image

:tiphat:

orfeas

Veteran
Going through dubi's introductory post I stumbled upon the "pumped with steroids" phrase and I wondered whether this depicted dame below was the pheno ... 16 wks from seed and 12/12 for the most part she's been frugally fed and has only ambered a jot in one spot...haven't inspected thoroughly though... :biggrin:

:tiphat:orfeas

Attachments

• P1110187.jpg
    P1110187.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 222
  • P1110189.jpg
    P1110189.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 210

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Amazing job friend with your Super Malawi Haze :tiphat:

I've been following your progresses in the different threads you have been posting this beast and i'm still speechless .... wow!
She is reaching obscene limits! :D

Orfeus, you are well established in the Parthenon of Master Growers ;)

orfeas

Veteran
Amazing job friend with your Super Malawi Haze :tiphat:

I've been following your progresses in the different threads you have been posting this beast and i'm still speechless .... wow!
She is reaching obscene limits!

Orfeus, you are well established in the Parthenon of Master Growers ;)

Muchisimas gracias viejo!

Compliments are always encouraging especially when they come from the horse's mouth!
Re the beast, I did not do much on my part, it must be your genes! :artist:

Last week I had to pinch off a top that got scorched, mea culpa, and the four-hour high I experienced is very promising... a tad murky I'd say but fresh bud does it quite often I suppose...curious to see what it entails a couple of months later...

One more thing I gotta mention is the stability of the hybrid, no nanners at all but a seed or two...

P.S. An old friend that sampled it yesterday told me he got shaky legs reminding him of the good old days... :laughing:

Last edited:

Yo Sammy

Veteran
Nice to see the fruits of our collab. I had high hopes for this line and looking at the above results my gut feeling was on point.
Great structure and bud/leaf ratios. Very potent and very rewarding for a longer flowering sat dom strain. Like Orfeas mentioned, a 3 month cure is needed to fully enjoy these flowers.
Big thanks to all the test growers!

SolarLogos

Going through dubi's introductory post I stumbled upon the "pumped with steroids" phrase and I wondered whether this depicted dame below was the pheno ... 16 wks from seed and 12/12 for the most part she's been frugally fed and has only ambered a jot in one spot...haven't inspected thoroughly though... :biggrin:

Masterfully done my friend. As Brutus would say to Caius Cassius, "Lets carve it us as a dish to the gods." You did a great job Orfeas. I would be curious to know the final yield, that girl is a fatty!

You know, the main side effect seems to be going AWAL for 6 months when she dries. You know it's good when that happens.
Peace, God bless

orfeas

Veteran
Masterfully done my friend. As Brutus would say to Caius Cassius, "Lets carve it us as a dish to the gods." You did a great job Orfeas. I would be curious to know the final yield, that girl is a fatty!

You know, the main side effect seems to be going AWAL for 6 months when she dries. You know it's good when that happens.
Peace, God bless

Hail Logos!
Thank you for the praise!

Butcher her I shall not, apokathelosis as a whole not as a carcass :)

Were I to dare an estimate, that would be a third of a pound...

:tiphat:orf

Kijell

Hi Kijell,

I'm especially excited about the potential of the new Nevil's Haze x Panama cross! :D How are doing your 2 females ? Please, keep us updated when you have the chance.

Hey dubi,

a bit embarrassed posting after Orfeas :p that plant really looks awesome dude!

To be honest I am having a bit of trouble with these.
They had a bad spot in the room and were overgrown from the Killer A5 Haze which is way taller, getting not that much light which I fixed a few days ago also started giving her more P and K Nutes.
They also have problems from too much N from my soil. Leafs just getting brown fast from the tips and sides and also upper leaf yellowing.
Especially the second pheno which is a real late flowerer haze pheno I think. Panama pheno is a bit more tolerable and faster flowering

But I have read your post where you explain your soil mix you are using, this helped me a lot.
I already bought everything for this soilmix, also finally a real digital ph tester and will run 3 seeds of Neville Panama again for sure. Next time will be better! :)

Panama leaning Pheno Day 40 - Smell is kind of Incense Heaven :D

babe ruth

Hey dubi,

a bit embarrassed posting after Orfeas :p that plant really looks awesome dude!

To be honest I am having a bit of trouble with these.
They had a bad spot in the room and were overgrown from the Killer A5 Haze which is way taller, getting not that much light which I fixed a few days ago also started giving her more P and K Nutes.
They also have problems from too much N from my soil. Leafs just getting brown fast from the tips and sides and also upper leaf yellowing.
Especially the second pheno which is a real late flowerer haze pheno I think. Panama pheno is a bit more tolerable and faster flowering

But I have read your post where you explain your soil mix you are using, this helped me a lot.
I already bought everything for this soilmix, also finally a real digital ph tester and will run 3 seeds of Neville Panama again for sure. Next time will be better! :)

Panama leaning Pheno Day 40 - Smell is kind of Incensed

Panama? Nevil haze maybe?

orfeas

Veteran
Alright folks, she came down last Sunday, 17 wks and the scale spake 250 gr that might be a tad less when drier... the trim was the least I've ever had... almost no fan leaves there, they'd gone dry and dropped...

Attachments

• P1110194.jpg
    P1110194.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 132
  • P1110199.jpg
    P1110199.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 149