What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Killer A5 Haze

Salva

Hola Salva :) Bienvenido!

Y perdona por la tardanza en contestar.
Se ve bien lechugona tu Killer A5 Haze ;)
¿ Que tal te va con ella en floración ?

Pues la floración muy mal. Tenía la Killer A5 Haze, NH x Malawi, Golden Tiger y Malawi x Panamá. Y a los 2 meses las tuve que cortar porque me tocaban el techo del armario. Las podé muy tarde, cuando median 1m más o menos. Ahora he empezado de cero con una red para hacer scrog a 30 cm de altura. Tengo la Bubba Kush x Hash plant, Panamá x Bangi Haze y Haze x Kali china. Algún consejo? Gracias.

OG.Gotti

Veteran
Definitely will be keeping up to date on when these will be released again.. I gotta have a couple packs of these..

J

jaded1

Hopefully you can sort out card payments before these are ready for release.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Kijell!

Glad you are also exploring this great new release from us! ;)
Best wishes for the flowering stage.

robotwithdreams

Veteran
I dont see a shipping option for the United States.. You guys dont ship to the states anymore?

I was told they no longer ship to u.s. pretty bummed about that myself, wanted to try some stuff from the r n d list. And its always nice to get it directly from the breeders.

J

jaded1

Is there a prob with trying to contact Ace at the mo?They are usually very quick at getting back to you when e-mailed but haven't had an answer for a couple of days

J

jaded1

Will be other seedbanks getting them as well Rolando,seedsman usually get all the Ace lines.

med4u

Veteran
I've got White A5 haze seeds gifted to me...I grew one outdoors and she was a big girl,9ft with giant donks from bottom up...it was real good but took a long time to finish,I finally had to take her at almost 12 weeks and into late fall in zone 5...the buds put on alot of weight in the last 3 wks... I believe they were from karma ? Anybody try these?

Latest posts

Latest posts