What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Honduras x Panama

Greatdalas

It's day 60. Today, the weather shot up to 104F (40C). I was planning to move the plants to the shade, but I monitored them and they did just fine in the sun. Tomorrow is supposed to be the same, then we drop down into the 90's.
Here they are, 1-5. The two males, 6,7 are out.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1953099&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

HxP 1, 2

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1953096&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

HxP 3, 4

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1953097&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

HxP 5
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=80349&pictureid=1953098&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

HP 1 has a lemon and floral smell
HP 2 Smells of incense and wood
HP 3 is very floral
HP 4 Incense with lemon in the background
HP 5 Floral, Rosemary and lemon

Providing the above are females, I am keeping HP 2 to cross with OTH, searching for more incense. Once I see hairs, I will pick one more and cull the rest. All clones are currently in the flower room, so at least a clone of everything will finish.
These are probably my favorite plants this year. Very easy to grow. Feeding is up to 600 ppm. I've never had any leaf curl or any sign of nitrogen toxicity. Two feedings a week and water when it needs it, which is daily now in these hot temps. Other than the feeding, washing with insecticidal soap every other night and pinching when needed, they are maintenance free.
Peace, God bless

Hp x oth it will be a good crossing, I hope you get good

SolarLogos

HxP 1, 2

HxP 1, 2

Hp x oth it will be a good crossing, I hope you get good
Thank you Greatdalas and welcome. It's interesting doing stem rubs and how they change from day and temperature. I went out today during the heat (104F/40C again today) and the smells were strong. HxP 1 is strong pine. I couldn't smell anything else, it was that over powering.
HxP 2 is all incense. I think I found my two keepers. They aren't as symmetrical and they are more columnar, but I'm going with the smells on this decision. I'm after quality, not quanitity, so big trees are not something I'm interested in. Hopefully my nose won't let me down.
I'll get some more pictures up on my next update.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama fem

Here is my single Purple Honduras x Panama fem I had two but alas I killed one through ignorance.

However this girl is thriving she has just started to flower and has been on 10.5hrs light since birth to keep her short enough to fit in my 1mtr headroom grow box.

I though about LST ect but she's so beautiful like a Tango dancer her skirts a flowing.

To distort her beauty would be sacrilege and I think I might just pull it off in this limited headroom she wants to go all the way for me I can feel it.

I am not good at describing smells tastes ect. I can only describe her in the way she effects me.

But she has a musky smell and gets me excited like the musky smell of a beautiful young lady.

My head swims with the aroma and its only going to get sexier as she continues to flower.
I am tripping on some cob made from the regular Panama x Honduras its sublime.
Her half sister speaks the same language thats how I can hear what she is going to give me just beautiful vibes.

picture.php
picture.php

orfeas

Veteran
Oye Tang, when she's about to hit ceiling giving head will definitely have her bow to the sceptre of yer manhood and hence avoid banging on the top... :laughing: doesn't she look like a teen so tight about to burst and turn into a proper fruitful sheila :)

:tiphat:orf

Tangwena

Veteran
Oye Tang, when she's about to hit ceiling giving head will definitely have her bow to the sceptre of yer manhood and hence avoid banging on the top... :laughing: doesn't she look like a teen so tight about to burst and turn into a proper fruitful sheila :)

:tiphat:orf
Ha Ha where did that come from you dark horse you.
She is a beauty something very special going on with this girl or maybe going on with me he he.
The Panama x Honduras cob I had yesterday is turning into something very special as it ages I cant wait to cure this lady the same way.
Stay cool brother.

Tangwena

Veteran
She's a beauty Tang. I will be dropping some Panduras next seed drop too.
Hi brother cant wait to see them in your hands my friend.
The aroma is heaven sent or scent depending on your point of view.
You will love them I am sure she has a very special relationship with me I must be getting sentimental in my old age ha ha.

SolarLogos

Here is my single Purple Honduras x Panama fem I had two but alas I killed one through ignorance.

However this girl is thriving she has just started to flower and has been on 10.5hrs light since birth to keep her short enough to fit in my 1mtr headroom grow box.

I though about LST ect but she's so beautiful like a Tango dancer her skirts a flowing.

To distort her beauty would be sacrilege and I think I might just pull it off in this limited headroom she wants to go all the way for me I can feel it.

I am not good at describing smells tastes ect. I can only describe her in the way she effects me.

But she has a musky smell and gets me excited like the musky smell of a beautiful young lady.

My head swims with the aroma and its only going to get sexier as she continues to flower.
I am tripping on some cob made from the regular Panama x Honduras its sublime.
Her half sister speaks the same language thats how I can hear what she is going to give me just beautiful vibes.

View Image View Image
Looking nice my friend. It will be a while before mine start to look like that, but you were right, they took off in the heat and sun. I need to either transplant again or put them into the ground, haven't decided yet. Will get picks up tomorrow after things slow down.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Looking nice my friend. It will be a while before mine start to look like that, but you were right, they took off in the heat and sun. I need to either transplant again or put them into the ground, haven't decided yet. Will get picks up tomorrow after things slow down.
Peace, God bless
They will get massive in the sun the only good thing about indoors under lights is your in control a lot more.
Outside they will have a much more carnival vibe your so lucky to be able to grow them like that.
I wish I could get a sniff of your flowers once they get near maturity.
The excitement is hard to contain ha ha.

ColaCalyx

This H×P is the stinkiest plant I have ever had in veg. Grows super fast and handled some bad conditions like a champ.

Attachments

• 20190624_105642.jpg
    20190624_105642.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 72

Tangwena

Veteran

I tried as hard as i could to keep her au natural but her top was not getting enough light.

So i decided to re pot her in a sack and lay her over at 45 degrees.

Pics are before, after and a Panama x Purple Haze nugget with gold in them there hills ha ha.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
Now the top buds are below the lights and the lowers are getting their own light on them.

You can see the two lights on the sides of the box in the center out of the shot is 120w red flowering LED.
I use this for an hour at start and finish of the day to wake her up and put her to sleep.

I dont know it makes any difference but she seems to like it so far.
The lights have 375watt CMH bulbs from eye lighting real heavy duty radiation ha ha.

Heres hoping for lots of fat colas now she has a larger pot and plenty of light.

SolarLogos

I tried as hard as i could to keep her au natural but her top was not getting enough light.

So i decided to re pot her in a sack and lay her over at 45 degrees.

Pics are before, after and a Panama x Purple Haze nugget with gold in them there hills ha ha.

View Image View Image View Image View Image Now the top buds are below the lights and the lowers are getting their own light on them.

You can see the two lights on the sides of the box in the center out of the shot is 120w red flowering LED.
I use this for an hour at start and finish of the day to wake her up and put her to sleep.

I dont know it makes any difference but she seems to like it so far.
The lights have 275watt CMH bulbs from eye lighting real heavy duty radiation ha ha.

Heres hoping for lots of fat colas now she has a larger pot and plenty of light.
Laying her down was a great idea, you really freed up some head space. Light to the lower buds, big bonus! I'm hoping for pictures of fat colas too, but be careful what you wish for, I doubt you can lay her down any lowers:biggrin:
Gold candy is nice, I really need to get some pan haze. Do you have a watering system or do you do like me and drag the plants out each time? I'm going to put some pans under my plants to catch water and maybe try that blumat system.
Peace, God bless

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi brother

Heres hoping my friend they usually respond well to this kind of treatment all the branches tend to grow nice fat buds like this.
I have a blumat dripper system set up when the buds start stacking they love having a constant supply of food.
This is going to take off I hope fingers crossed for some nice cobs at the end of flowering.

Tangwena

Veteran
Purple Honduras x Panama

Purple Honduras x Panama

Couple of weeks later and she is suffering from a deficiency of something.
I was only feeding her at EC0.8 so I flushed the coco and will up feeding to EC 1.2 and add some Cal Mag and PK.

She should start getting fat then ha ha.
The smell is getting holy Fuck strong now ha ha.
She is a beauty.

But I am biased ha ha and super high on some Mulanji cob phew!

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TexasTea

Curious Cannivore
Veteran
Decided to pop another bean. Can't wait to start this journey again. And this time I will take cuts.