What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The Impeachment Of Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
These guys are too good to have buzzed happen by accident. They are just adding stress to trump as they close in.

I think that most of us will just be relieved when he's gone. He' got everyone stressed out with his nonstop bullshit. I have no doubt that Mueller has it all airtight. These fools, trump, rudy, and all are like the gang that couldn't shoot straight. They are totally outgunned intellectually by the DOJ.

Could be it for Brady.

* Pelosi says Trump can't do the SOTU at somewhere
* Trump says Pelosi has to cancel foreign trip
* Dreamers for the Wall trade attempted by Trump. Oh well got to keep the Art of the Deal wheels rev'ed up.

This is some wierd bickering they're doing.

One could deduce that the Democrats would Derive REAL ENJOYMENT from impeaching Trump.

How can they impeach a guy who is refusing to sign the budget ? If they impeach him, do they have to get somebody else to sign the budget ?

This all seems like a monumental Pissing Match.

I think the citizens are at risk of Death by Bickering Boredom. Have you ever baby-sat young kids that were bickering ? You guys are the adults, Trump & Pelosi are the Children.

To me it seems like the Dems have lost the momentum for impeachment. They have dissipated energy pushing the Game of Chicken with Trump. i.e. the Shutdown.

The shutdown I don't understand. He wanted $5 Billion for a wall, they wouldn't put it in the budget, he refused to sign the budget - do I have it correctly ?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
What he is asking for to fund part of the wall is 5 billion out of a 4 trillion dollar budget. That amounts to 0.00125% of the budget spending. Chump change that the Dems are fighting for. I have forgotten the last time the Dems stopped any kind of funding for anything. It is just childish behavior by the Dems to oppose anything Trump does to make their base happy. Pretty said that they have to punish Americans and support criminals who cross the border illegally just for politics.

igrowone

Veteran
What he is asking for to fund part of the wall is 5 billion out of a 4 trillion dollar budget. That amounts to 0.00125% of the budget spending. Chump change that the Dems are fighting for. I have forgotten the last time the Dems stopped any kind of funding for anything. It is just childish behavior by the Dems to oppose anything Trump does to make their base happy. Pretty said that they have to punish Americans and support criminals who cross the border illegally just for politics.
democrats and republicans had a budgetary deal
was pretty painless on the whole
and then Trump effectively announces the deals off, give me money for my wall or else
completely derails the process and claims he'd love to own the shutdown
sounds according to plan so far

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
democrats and republicans had a budgetary deal
was pretty painless on the whole
and then Trump effectively announces the deals off, give me money for my wall or else
completely derails the process and claims he'd love to own the shutdown
sounds according to plan so far

What deal is that? You mean when Obama shut down the government. Oh yeah I remember that it is when he went out of his way to punish the citizens because he could not get his way. Kind of a theme with the Dems.

It really doesnt matter because the Dems will come out of this exposing their true colors. Which is to punish the citizen to get their way. I am surprised that so many people can be fooled into voting for a party that hates the USA. Oh and the USA is all of the legal citizens not the people the Dems go out of their way to help.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
And I would claim the shut down too if it meant I was supporting the USA and not a bunch of criminals who come here to take as much as they can get.

St. Phatty

These guys are too good to have buzzed happen by accident. They are just adding stress to trump as they close in.

Could be it for Brady.

Buzzed - you mean the Buzzfeed or Buzzflash thing ?

Brady - which Brady - is there 3rd brady ?

There's the Brady who got shot, there's the football player.

igrowone

Veteran
What deal is that? You mean when Obama shut down the government. Oh yeah I remember that it is when he went out of his way to punish the citizens because he could not get his way. Kind of a theme with the Dems.

It really doesnt matter because the Dems will come out of this exposing their true colors. Which is to punish the citizen to get their way. I am surprised that so many people can be fooled into voting for a party that hates the USA. Oh and the USA is all of the legal citizens not the people the Dems go out of their way to help.

you really can't see that's the rule for both sides
politics is dirty, sucks but there it is
when the other side is having a goat rodeo, they generally get left alone until they figure out a new plan

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Buzzed - you mean the Buzzfeed or Buzzflash thing ?

Brady - which Brady - is there 3rd brady ?

There's the Brady who got shot, there's the football player.

Buzzfeed . There has to be more to that story.

Brady #12 :biggrin:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
you really can't see that's the rule for both sides
politics is dirty, sucks but there it is
when the other side is having a goat rodeo, they generally get left alone until they figure out a new plan

No I dont see it that way. The entire Dem party will punish the citizens of the USA. Some Republicans will do the same. Usually when they align with the Dems. McCain was one like that.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Then why doesn't he?

Oh I am sure he will. But right now he is just showing that the Dems will punish citizens to help criminals. At least that is what I believe. I am not him so I cant speak for him truthfully.

But I think it is pretty clear what is going on here to anyone who is not jaded and a Dem. From what I see the Dems really dont care for the citizens of the USA. Only for themselves so they can maintain power. And the only way that will happen is to bring more criminals in and make them voters.

Gry

And I would claim the shut down too if it meant I was supporting the USA and not a bunch of criminals who come here to take as much as they can get.
The criminals are in DC, and they always take as much as they can get.
When the president was initially presented with the poll tested concept of the wall, he rejected the idea as absurd.
Had to be talked into 'trying it out' in one of his rallies. Odd how things work sometimes.

Understand the concept behind demonization ?

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
Oh I am sure he will. But right now he is just showing that the Dems will punish citizens to help criminals. At least that is what I believe. I am not him so I cant speak for him truthfully.

But I think it is pretty clear what is going on here to anyone who is not jaded and a Dem. From what I see the Dems really dont care for the citizens of the USA. Only for themselves so they can maintain power. And the only way that will happen is to bring more criminals in and make them voters.

You sound more like a cop than a pot smoker to me. At least that is what I believe.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
The criminals are in DC, and they always take as much as they can get.
When the president was initially presented with the poll tested concept of the wall, he rejected the idea as abserd.
Had to be talked into 'trying it out' in one of his rallies. Odd how things work sometimes.

You understand the concept behind demonization ?

And now he is trying to actually build it. I dont care how he came about to the idea all I care is that something is done about it. And the people who overstay as well.

You sound more like a cop than a pot smoker to me. At least that is what I believe.

Haha that is funny. How am I a cop?

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
That was quite a game.
Patrick Mahomes is unbelievable. What an arm on that kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.