What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What about a small gallon or less hydro contest?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
What about doing a small gallon or less hydroponic contest? That might be cool see what everyone can come up.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Here are the results from my last gallon sized DWC grow. I really think this would be a fun contests to see what people could come up with.

And that was just a practiced run. If I practiced more and more I could get better results and a better yield. But the buzz I got from the smoke was pretty decent. I want I harvested the roots were nice and healthy.

Attachments

• 20190314_115310.jpg
    20190314_115310.jpg
    193.3 KB · Views: 103
  • 20190323_024727.jpg
    20190323_024727.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 110

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My first ever hydroponic grow back in the early 90's was with the hydroponic 2 liter bottle pvc pipe set up.

I haven't a doubt in my mind that experienced growers could get 5-6 oz. out of a single two liter bottle for a root zone. I used to regularly get 2-3 oz, and I had no idea what I was doing, lol.

I always wanted to see what it would take to make a hydroponic plant get root bound. I may have to design and build a system for this. I'm thinking this needs some cool prizes. I've got seeds I'm willing to donate to the prize pool.

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Ive also done 2 liter bottle dwc back in the day. It was lots if fun. Ill be starting a dwc soon again soon. Clone.

S

Sertaiz

so can have a gallon pot on top of a 200 gallon dwc? with no time limit? sounds like a monster!

Alogeno

Post apocalyptic grower
Hello, this is my mini idro setup:

0,5 liter for veg:

24-03-2018 (2B1).JPG 18-03-2018 (2B).JPG 24-03-2018 (2B).JPG

5 liter for bloom:

02-04-2018 (2B).JPG 03-06-2018 (2B1).JPG 03-06-2018 (2B).JPG

Not very easy to use but possible!

Alogeno

Post apocalyptic grower
Wow she looks amazing. How much did you yield?

Thank you! I don't remeber exactly, about 15/20g.
I don't use instruments for ph/ec and ferts was generic, i was happy to have completed the run!
Excuse for horrible english but i'm from Italy...

S

Sertaiz

no problem, we speak worse english in the us, and most of us don't have a second language learned the way you do. aloha!

Latest posts

Latest posts