What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Best Autoflowering Sativa strain

Just want to update quickly what I'm looking forward to...

Purchased several strains that will try this year outdoors:
World of seeds - wild thailand ryder
world of seeds - Neville haze ryder
Dutch passion - Auto Durban Poison
Dinafem - Moby Dick auto
Pyramid seeds - Auto Amnesia Gold (started growing this one indoor)

Unfortunately Ace's autoflowers were not available at the seed bank i bought the seeds and decided to pass on this - probably I'll regret it because Ace are doing the finest job in the sativa world imo.

+ Sorry but I can't get on the mephisto hype train. I'm looking for the purest possible sativa autoflowering strain and I am not willing to do compromises.

If everything goes smooth will update with observations.

Cheers all !

TreePwnzor

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just want to update quickly what I'm looking forward to...

Purchased several strains that will try this year outdoors:
World of seeds - wild thailand ryder
Dinafem - Moby Dick auto
Pyramid seeds - Auto Amnesia Gold (started growing this one indoor)

Unfortunately Ace's autoflowers were not available at the seed bank i bought the seeds and decided to pass on this - probably I'll regret it because Ace are doing the finest job in the sativa world imo.

+ Sorry but I can't get on the mephisto hype train. I'm looking for the purest possible sativa autoflowering strain and I am not willing to do compromises.

If everything goes smooth will update with observations.

Cheers all !

TreePwnzor

You found some solid strains. Grow them great!
As you know those that you chose are hybrid...both sativa/indica.

Yes, I know. Couldn't find pure sativa/ruderalis seeds that are commercially available. Are there any at all?

Decided on those with the goal to compare several different breeders and what they got...

G

If we're talking sativa effect,except malawi x nl by ace ,sweet cheese auto has very speedy/heady effect and has good strength.

Easy7

Veteran
Malawi x nl sounds interesting for a first malawi try. I wonder if chem dawg has some malawi heritage

- chopped Auto Amnesia Gold few weeks ago.

The plant grew vigorously and is very resilient. In 90 days from seed i got about 30% more yield compared to Ace seeds zamaldelica feminized which was just flowering for about 110days and had about a month of veg before that...

The taste of amnesia gold is 7/10, the smoke isn't very smooth but the overall high is marvelous - 9/10.
Almost no stone - just being up there, high. If blind tested i'd mix with a pure sativa. Overall I'm very satisfied and would recommend this strain.

Just planted outdoors neville haze ryder, auto moby dick and auto durban poison. Will followup with more info some day.

Regards,
treepwnzor

CimbaKat

SODK is a sativa hybrid, tall big giant mama. Biggest auto we ran, we've ran 16 different autos. SODK has many Large satellite colas, monster yields because of this... overpowering effects, mmmmm mmmm sweet orange diesel funk aroma and taste. the Orange Diesel makes it great daytime smoke, wife and I loved vaping it while hiking... made the time in the woods so serene, and at night after a hard day, the Triangle Kush will take effect. It's very social too, make you goofy and have alotta fun. It's a solid strain without a doubt. One of our favorites autos or photos... idk why I didnt pop any on tuesday... fuck. We got 2oz off a SODK that was watered with 8.0pH for over a month... propagated with 8.0 pH water, seedling with 8.0 pH water, adolescent with 8.0 pH water, started to flower with 8.0pH, lol you get the idea. Mind you our soil wasnt balanced, wasnt buffering pH. Handles stress great. Got 2oz of top shelf buds and if you include trim.. was like 2.5oz.

The White Trainn Ghost Train Haze OG x Walter White (MGs Auto The White) if you can find it, it is a sativa hybrid.. another Mephisto genetics.. serious fiya powa... top 3 most potent smokes of our life, not hyping our skills up and fueling the ego, this shit was a shocker, quite frankly it blew our expectations of what we thought we were capable of producing, shout out to MephistoGenetics.. the shit had dabbable trichs... literally full melt if you put the keif on Your fingers.. the amount of kief when youd grind it was redundant... it had a great complex sweet bread haze Kush funk, like soooooo good. Gave us flashbacks of emerald triangle 08' to 10' was a blast of epic Kush memories. Fucking hands down my favorite, ended up snagging another 7 pack. Bitch grows tall giant donkey dicks.. had a 7g cola that was soooooooo immaculate, my bros goddamned GF has all my nug shots, borrowed her Nykon yo take pics, still waiting on the pics and that was 2 years ago...

Ripleys OG is a an uppity OG kush, grows similar to SODK, ran em side by side... she has big ass Kush buds, dense stanky hanky koooosh. Nice yields, handles stress well, was ran with same shitty pH water as SODK. Yieled a lil less but was a large yielded, I'd use this during the day all day... similar effects to SODK..

Never ran Fantasmo Express but its Ghost train haze OG auto, half the lineage of the White Train. Gon a run this soon, I heard she's a fantastic sativa dom. Cant wait

An year later, some observations after growing and smoking autos for about 2 years...

World of seeds - wild thailand Ryder
- abundant harvest. I'd say it's more like 80/20% sativa hybrid. Great high, some haze hints in the smoke. Grow 9/10, smoke 8/10

- hermied after 50 days (~30 days of flowering), did flower faster than any of the other strains, the plant was compact and didn't grow much. Looks more like 50/50 hybrid and def not Neville haze.

- waste of time, weak smoke and weak plant. Won't recommend to anyone

Dinafem - Moby Dick auto
- didn't have the chance to smoke this one - had problems... It grew vigorously but I'd say it looks like a white widow knock off with extra vigor

Pyramid seeds - Auto Amnesia Gold
- this one is a gem. I'd say it's like 90/10 hybrid but the high is marvelous. Out of all the above trains Amnesia Gold has the most memorable effects and I crave for it an year later... I'd rate it - grow 8/10, and the smoke after 6 months of cure is probably the best smoke I've experienced. Really like it. Recommend 10/10!

Sweet Seeds - Dark Devil Auto
- minty and berry aroma, weak plant, weak harvest. Gets you high but I prefer to mix it with other strains when used... I don't enjoy it very much - grow 4/10, smoke 5/10

Hope this helps to someone in the future.

peace all

Great infos, thanks.

I would recommend you the Ace Zamaldelica autoflower. Grows nicely, yields very good and the smoke is an excellent sativa high. Best auto i tried.

Cheers

Hi Koondense,

Thanks for the recommendation. I'm waiting an order with Ace's GT and Zamaldelica Auto to arrive :)

These will be my last plants for some time - according to the plan I'll have to pause growing for some years... but before that :plant grow:

Regards,
treepwnzor

NeDank

Auto Durban Poison by New420Guy seeds if you can order from the USA

Mine did wonderful

picture.php

picture.php

Left plant is Durban Auto right is Sour 60
picture.php

Reaper

I grew a few Sativa leaning autos last year. And the Nevils Ryder from World of Seeds was by far my favorite. It had a very euphoric cerebral high.
Other good Sativa autos that were almost as good were:

Fast buds Mexican Airlines Auto
Ace seeds MalawixNL Auto
Ace seeds Zamaldelica Auto
Dinafem Amnesia Haze XXL Auto

Lebanizer

This cross the f3 was used. While I have some of the f3's, I have not ran any. I'm planning on about 10 Auto's. The balance will be Landrace genetics ( Lebanese, Highland Nepalese, Mazar I Sharif and a few Lebanese x Auto Malawi f1's).
Hi @farmerlion ! How did you go on about the Lebanese and Highland Nepalese ? I realize this is an old thread but I've just jumped in the auto bandwagon.

Last edited:

Lebanizer

I have a few Mexican Airlines going now, will know more in a couple months.

Be sure to tell us all about it when you're done with them. I've looked up this strain and, on paper at least, it sure has very attractive lineage !

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ All duds. I got two to make seedlings, which have not grown. Giving up on it.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
The lebanese is not exactly auto, at least not P3's of the Bekka Valley genetics I am used to. They reveg if chopped top and roots before over flowering too long. They do early flower, tend to flower when root bound, but do it very slowly without a more 'flowering' light schedule.

Yummy ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts