What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

CSI Humboldt flower pics

kalopatchkid

Veteran
outdoor zkittles s1

attachment.php

kalopatchkid

Veteran
Wow that skittles S1 looks great. Is it smelling very fruity?

To me it smells like a fruity OG. The first plant I harvested is one of the best smelling plants I have come across but the mold resistance was pretty bad for outdoor. It has a nice flavor that lingers on the palate like a nice og.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
I've got seeds gemming right now for both Zkittles s1 and Babu. You guys got me psyched for this years garden.

purpleplayer007

nice blazeoneup.. the terpene profile gets stronger, more complex on my chemd ofp the longer it flowers. it smells super strong in veg.. thats the chem or tk .. that comes back around heavy toward the end of flowering by the time its done.

Death Row week 3 csi humboldt

Attachments

• B56AC3A3-A1F1-42AC-B671-AC74F38DCF43.jpg
    B56AC3A3-A1F1-42AC-B671-AC74F38DCF43.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 61
  • 1A467980-281A-476A-A6DD-303D837126A2.jpg
    1A467980-281A-476A-A6DD-303D837126A2.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 56

purpleplayer007

picture.php

picture.php

Ofp x ChemD.. these are early at only 45 days (sample buds) keepin it around unless my other seeds are better phenos. og and chemd aftertaste but purple on the smell . early buds smell more more berry grape than strait erkle or like some erkle crosses. . way more fuel funk comes thru towards the end of flowering. i dont judge the yeild on the first run but ide like s more squate branchy pheno

Latest posts

Latest posts