What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Real-Gorill4

loyral

nice,well done!![FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
peacock.gif
[/FONT]

dont worry about that bit of yellow they are mostly done..maybe a bit of late rootbound..would may feed a bit less..but looks good anyway..[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tiphat.gif
[/FONT]

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Another update will check trichs at later date the smell I can describe from these is more or less cocoa smell earthy and skunky and on another note, im getting a very strong smell of fruit from one of them hope that helps maimunji ,, that's my opinion guys, not the best lookers but hey im happy my ec is still at 1.2 . ph stable at 5.8 rh is at 40 lights on and 50 lights off. that's it for now guys stay safe . Not the best of photos but I show it the way it is none of this photoshop for me the real deal is always better.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

loyral

realy nice seems like really good smoke guys!!
feels good to have em in veg ready to go for next round..
thanks for sharing!...

considering the yellowing start at the top i suggest something is lacking in the root zone could be low temps, to high ec or toxity build ups or watering interwall time..
they are anyway 95% ready to chop....would lower the ec by now...keep an eye on the yellow crispy leaves for bud root....dont want sound rude my english is rusty..
but anyway guys looks like really killer smoke !!! [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
dance013.gif
[/FONT]

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Nice one mate, chunking up lovely- how far along are they? +*

Will be 7 weeks in two days time mr brunch and yes they are starting to stack up good smells now and solid nugs .:tiphat:

ChemDgMillionre
Really nice job fellers... I want to get me some of these!

Nice to see you ChemDgMillionre and you wont be dissapointed whatever you get from real gorilla :tiphat:

Nice to see you here to loyral :tiphat:

and yes you are maybes right my friend stay safe all,

superx

Veteran
Stacking up nicely DS, at least the finish line is in sight!

Your going to have some real nice snow covered flowers for the new year.

Good bloody way to bring in the new year mate....

maimunji

I said it before will said it again thats simply calcium and magnesium deficiency. This are pigs. Nice mutation on RG#7 clone, branch poping from fan leaves. I have tent full with different stuff nobody showing deficiency they are PIGS!!!! Keep in mind when growing!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

maimunji

Another update will check trichs at later date the smell I can describe from these is more or less cocoa smell earthy and skunky and on another note, im getting a very strong smell of fruit from one of them hope that helps maimunji ,, that's my opinion guys, not the best lookers but hey im happy my ec is still at 1.2 . ph stable at 5.8 rh is at 40 lights on and 50 lights off. that's it for now guys stay safe . Not the best of photos but I show it the way it is none of this photoshop for me the real deal is always better.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

They looks like winners brother. Will finish very nice. Like a lot pheno on second pic. :tiphat:

maimunji

RG#42. Some of the bottom branches of the beast.

picture.php

picture.php

RG#41 ignore please plant in the centre. Left i catch by accident branch of RG#42 like creacher in the darkness... really cool pic noticed it latter when i look around them.

picture.php

picture.php

Rg#44
picture.php

loyral

i See what u mean thought you we're Talkin about the Flower room....my rg4 mothers start To Show same symptoms will try Some calmag.. Never had this in veg.before..sry no offend..good job bro

maimunji

i See what u mean thought you we're Talkin about the Flower room....my rg4 mothers start To Show same symptoms will try Some calmag.. Never had this in veg.before..sry no offend..good job bro

No need to sorry i don't think you offend. I really dont care at all. Im mostly stoned when i posting. Good luck with this. Made some killer shots when you flowering and post them here if you like. :tiphat:

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420giveaway
Stacking up nicely DS, at least the finish line is in sight!

Your going to have some real nice snow covered flowers for the new year.

Good bloody way to bring in the new year mate....

Many thanks superx appreciated and yes for sure snow covered flowers for the new year im happy :tiphat:

maimunji

They looks like winners brother. Will finish very nice. Like a lot pheno on second pic.

Appreciated my friend yes I hear you on the phenos and your photos are on point looking good :tiphat:

maimunji

Many thanks superx appreciated and yes for sure snow covered flowers for the new year im happy :tiphat:

maimunji

They looks like winners brother. Will finish very nice. Like a lot pheno on second pic.

Appreciated my friend yes I hear you on the phenos and your photos are on point looking good :tiphat:

Im sure you will find something ultra potent from all this different phenos brother. :dance013:

Latest posts

Latest posts