What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PLEASE HELP: What really makes good after burn smell & taste?

MedGrowerTom

Organic Dank Land
Veteran
Put up or shut up. Afraid of a little contest??? :laughing: :joint: (I just want more people to enter the 2020 cup so it's epic.)

right on, couldn't have said it better myself, I would love to enter something myself next year, all organic of course :) more the better

also, on a different note, even if organic didn't taste/smell/perform/grow/look better, alot of us also care about what we put into our buddy, and organics are also are great for that, more healthy, its really a win/win/win lol.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
YES! That is what I'm talking about!!!

Gaius will post them up in the late winter of 2020 - so around end of Jan/Feb. I know the rules for this prior year are still up but they might be slightly different each year depending on what happened and how people responded to the event.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/forumdisplay.php?f=46

dank.Frank

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I don't think it matters at all, unless you have a specific category for cannabis which fits a specific definition of "organic."

As long as the cannabis tests clean for pesticides and other residues, the quality will speak for itself regardless of how it was grown.

Latest posts

Latest posts