Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bangi Congo x Panama feminized limited edition

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bangi Congo x Panama feminized limited edition Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-15-2019, 09:52 AM #31
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Bleiweis,

Thanks a lot for your feedback! Really happy to hear you rate Bangi Congo x Panama among the favorite genetics you have grown from us.

As you correctly pointed out, your female leans more towards the Panama Goddess parental plant ...
can clearly appreciate her influence in the flowering structure and slightly pink pistils of your plant, although the late flowering purpling comes from the Bangi Congo mother.

Wish you are enjoying your cured and well deserved outdoor harvest
dubi is offline Quote

Old 03-08-2019, 07:21 PM #32
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
At 5 weeks these are starting to have some nice odors. 4 of them lean more towards a sweet lemon or lime with some pine. 2 of them actually smell almost identical to the gmo cookies clone I ran recently. Which is a big surprise to me. Looking forward to seeing these finish up. They all healthy vigorous plants. Little difference in structure.
bigtacofarmer is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-03-2019, 02:28 PM #33
bigtacofarmer

bigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond reputebigtacofarmer has a reputation beyond repute
I am going to get some pre harvest pics up this week. No smoke yet but they look great.

Pheno 1, shortest plant, nice purple colors, mix of sweet and funky chem like odors.
Pheno 2, all green, big dense buds, smells funky like 1 but stronger and none of the sweet.
1 and 2 are the ones that smelled like gmo cookies mid flower. Both lost the garlic but the resemblance is still there in the smell.
Pheno 3, buds are totally purple, weakest smell out of them, nice earthy and kinda sweet, smells like good weed is best way to describe.
Pheno 4, the pretty one, red, purple and green, frosty pine cone shaped nugs, smells sweet and kinda fruity, has a gassy quality to the smell my head associates with potency (not that I trust my head), reminds me of good ole presses hash.
Pheno 5, green and frosty, smells a bit lemony, seems like she is gonna be a stinker, cleaning in the room and this is the one I kept noticing the smell of when moving things around.
Pheno 6. Big green buds, this is the only loose airy budded one, and still have a nice density but she is clearly the most nld looking of the group. Looks like she will go at least a week longer than the rest. Has the fumey vapory (incense?) type smell the frequently shows up in haze crosses (I have never smoked pure haze so I am hesitant to call it haze smell). Real similar to jack the ripper but more complex.

I will not get ahead of myself but as of now 2 and 4 really have my anticipation.

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 01:20 PM #34
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the roughnepalnt21 is a jewel in the rough
is the smell managable? overwhelming?
nepalnt21 is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2019, 03:09 PM #35
bigtacofarmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepalnt21 View Post
is the smell managable? overwhelming?
I would say it is manageable. But I have several charcoal filters running. So I could be not noticing.

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 05:37 PM #36
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks for your feedback bigtacofarmer

Glad you found interesting different expressions and terpene profiles in your Bangi Congo x Panama plants. Please, post pics of them before harvest them if you hav the chance.
It will help to identify better the traits coming from each parental plant of this cross.
dubi is offline Quote

Old 04-13-2019, 07:06 PM #37
bigtacofarmer

I tried to post them in the same order as I described them
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_125503.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	186.8 KB
ID:	491459 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_125510.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	130.4 KB
ID:	491460 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_125516.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	211.1 KB
ID:	491461 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_125524.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	148.5 KB
ID:	491462 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_125530.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	491463

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-13-2019, 07:09 PM #38
bigtacofarmer

Last few.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_125530.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	169.9 KB
ID:	491464 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_124430.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	137.7 KB
ID:	491465 Click image for larger version

Name:	20190413_124400.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	174.0 KB
ID:	491466

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-01-2019, 11:03 AM #39
dubi
Vendor

Excellent sativa flowers bigtacofarmer!

Thank you very much for sharing pics of your outcome
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-26-2019, 03:02 AM #40
musigny23

musigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the roughmusigny23 is a jewel in the rough
2019 grow

Here's my two Bangi Congo x Panama plants this season. In different sections of the garden and planted next to my Super Malawi Haze in both places. In both cases the Bangi Congo/Panama is larger. I think maybe those were germinated first. Looking good so far. Hoping it keeps on that way.

first one

Second one, Bangi Congo/Panama on the left, Super Malawi Haze on the right
musigny23 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.