What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got an email this morning about a new bicycle named Salsa. Interested?
IMG_20240505_081911410_HDR.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...turns out i brushed up against a cactus yesterday doing yard work and didn't realize it until i went to bed and realized i had like a dozen glochids stuck in my arm...for those of you not up on your various types of cactus spines glochids are tiny,hair fine spines nearly impossible to see...luckily i knew the trick to get rid of them....duct tape...just like yer mom getting her schnizz waxed...

errands to run today...but no trimming!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I remember when Heineken came out with these cans.. I developed a real problem.. contractor bags full of empties everywhere.. View attachment 19000901
Back when I drank beer I was never a big fan of Heineken. But I did notice the closer to 100 degrees it is outside the more the flavor made sense to me. Same with mountain dew. Must be something about the green and crazy hot weather.

Akss

Back when I drank beer I was never a big fan of Heineken. But I did notice the closer to 100 degrees it is outside the more the flavor made sense to me. Same with mountain dew. Must be something about the green and crazy hot weather.
Was never a fan of it either till I started on them cans way different experience then the green bottle in my opinion.. haven't drank in many years now...