in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Bubba Hash

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Bubba Hash Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-13-2019, 06:02 PM #201
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
That's what I needed to know, Dubi. Thanks! I'll do a mini SOG style with this one. I'll veg one out to get cuttings, and then do a clone grow.

hush's hidey hole

hush is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-28-2019, 12:34 PM #202
conradino23

conradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the rough
Bubba Hash fimmed. I flipped this gal 7 days ago and she's just starting to flower.

conradino23 is offline Quote

11 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 12:03 PM #203
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Good luck with the flowering of your Bubba Hash, conradino23
Please, keep us updated!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 06-05-2019, 05:17 PM #204
conradino23

conradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the roughconradino23 is a jewel in the rough
I will. They’re flowering nicely. I split the stalk of one when I was stretching the branches, but she didn’t really mind

Old 06-05-2019, 05:25 PM #205
hush
Se˝or Member

hush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant futurehush has a brilliant future
This is making me think I should try some LST on my Bubba Hash. That plant looks good!

hush's hidey hole

hush is online now Quote

Old 06-06-2019, 12:29 AM #206
conradino23

After fim it works much better than after topping. I have two growing next to each other being the same genotype with very slight difference in vigour and fimmed one has a wider canopy, more light in and is easier to LST. But both will work fine imo. Yes they’re dense so there’s a bit of waiting for the stretch to help them loosen up, but even with my cobs they get enough of it to make it workable. Pruning is necessary though!

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-07-2019, 06:06 PM #207
conradino23

So here we have both plants in early flowering, fimmed one on the left and topped one on the right. As you can see there's significant difference in canopy size. They're producing first trichs!

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2019, 01:59 PM #208
Neiko

Neiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the roughNeiko is a jewel in the rough
It's nice to see you post your beauties over here Conrad. You know how I feel about the Bubba Hash and yours are picture perfect. I know you're going to love it.
Neiko is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:25 AM #209
mendosa

mendosa will become famous soon enoughmendosa will become famous soon enoughmendosa will become famous soon enough
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190406_213310.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	37.2 KB
ID:	496518
hash of scissors, really the taste of this hash is very similar to that smell of skitles that the stem gives off when rubbing it in flowering.
the effect is VERY STRONG, to the point of walking like (walking day)
mendosa is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:26 AM #210
mendosa

mendosa will become famous soon enoughmendosa will become famous soon enoughmendosa will become famous soon enough
WALKING DEADí
mendosa is offline Quote