What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey Goes Dogging (LemChemCheeseDogs)

B

bigganjabud

@shegrows what are you smoking??

I want some of that shit!!!!!

Ere shoes u kept that double quiet!!!!

Lololololollol

How's the young'uns settled into the new pots?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
haha maybe shegrows is having a premonition of how good one of the lccds is gonna come out... :D

seem ok so far but it's only been 12 hours ;)

looking good in there.

pulling up a chair, popcorn in hand:dance013:
picture.php

what feed ya using m80?

shegrows

:biggrin:@bigganjabud i had take a smoke of a sativa outdoor cross i have grown, this weed let's you laugh and make you to an idiot haha, realy like this shit:biggrin:
Maybe some seeds find a way to you:tiphat:

shegrows

@jamieshoes did you cross the hybrid you are growing? Did the seedling's not die at an ec of 0.8-1.2? My water have an ec of 0.3-0.4 and then i ad canna a+b coco for have an ec of 1.2 and give it to my ganjaplants under 600w hps but they are much bigger (older). Ive i give this water to a seedling it where die^^
Your grow looks nice! Can't only imagine that seedlings doesn't die at this ec level.
Looking forward to your answer, bro:huggg:

RudeDog

Veteran
Looking good mate. I grew a Lem Chem in me greenhouse a few years ago, cracking weed and a great taste.

Good luck with these.

JamieShoes

Veteran
hey thanks for looking in RD :D

so here we are a few more days in... I gave them their first feed a day or so ago (0.5ml A+B) and they seem to be responding well... even the slow one is progressing..

the wonky one is still wonky, the slow one is still slow and the no show is still a no show.. but the rest are doing just fine :D

main group

picture.php

the slow one and the no show

picture.php

until the next enthralling episode, be lucky
j :tiphat:

JamieShoes

Veteran
cheers Mack... with all that chem, cheese and lemon in the mix, I should have some right little stinkers here eh :)

The Pheonix

looking good and like they are picking up the pace a tad ;)

i've deleted all the stragglers and i'm left with lucky 7 :)

Peace Bro

JamieShoes

Veteran
new beans tester thread.. only realised much later that I didnt put it in the test area though... I guess oj will move it if it's well bad :)

Latest posts

Latest posts