What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey Goes Dogging (LemChemCheeseDogs)

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Wow dude, very well done!! :D Buds look so frosty & calyx-mazing. What were the smells like trimming the would-be-St-David's-Cut? Lean cheese?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
CONCLUSIONS

So here we are with the final post of this here diary and I have to say, it's been a great success both in terms of yield and quality.

On average the pots yielded 84g per 10 liter pot, the lightest was 63g and the heaviest was 116g. Out of the 6 females that ran, I got just over 500g and if I'd had 9 as I would normally in that space, the yields would have been exceptional.

The smells and flavours are combinations of cheeseylemon and kush, my personal preference is for the more chemmy/cheese pheno (there are 2 main phenos but within those there can be quite a difference in terms of how much lemon or chem or cheese is being expressed).

Overall I'm very pleased and would heartily recommend this strain to anyone for ease of growing, yield and pure quality.

Ok, so here are some harvest pics and buds shots....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

superx

Veteran
Looks like you struck gold Sir,

Congrats on what looks like a bountiful harvest - enjoy......