You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
HAZE X KALI CHINA FEMINIZED Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-26-2019, 01:16 AM #131
StrongTree

StrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really nice
Hey Dubi... she harvested on the the early side...around 12 weeks...
at harvest aroma was "hazey" with a touch of the Kalichina spice notes ( mainly fennel / anise).... upon drying and curing it is a very "old school" flavor....

....a very tasty oily type of thing....aftertaste reminds me of hash oils i obtained in Jamaica in the early mid 1990's...a greenish black grassy oil and there was a "honey oil" as well...leaves one licking their lips...

in the pipe. spliff or chillum the effect is lovely and relaxing but not a sedative..(excellent chillum plant...the "whiff whiffff whifffff" really gives off a great taste!)

the effect can be psychedelic and quite uplifting

the incense effect is also notable,,,hanging about in the air in pleasing way
i have a clone in flower 5 weeks / due to harvest early mid june ....i will do the comparisons... but as far as i can tell this plant is a heirloom keeper !
StrongTree is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:21 PM #132
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Thanks StrongTree for the detailed smoke report Loving it.

Glad you are enjoying her enough to make another second run with the same mother.
IMO, Haze x Kali China produces an outcome (based on genetics and terpene profiles) similar to the best dutch Haze hybrids from mid 90s, but not so aggressive, the effect is psychedelic but much more kinder thanks to Kali China influence.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-10-2019, 12:23 PM #133
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Haze x Kali China out of stock

Haze x Kali China is out of stock on our website, but you still may find a few packs left through our official retailers.

We are working on a new reproduction so if everything goes well Haze x Kali China will be back in stock in September.
dubi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-11-2019, 04:51 AM #134
StrongTree

StrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really niceStrongTree is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by dubi View Post
Thanks StrongTree for the detailed smoke report Loving it.

Glad you are enjoying her enough to make another second run with the same mother.
IMO, Haze x Kali China produces an outcome (based on genetics and terpene profiles) similar to the best dutch Haze hybrids from mid 90s, but not so aggressive, the effect is psychedelic but much more kinder thanks to Kali China influence.

Dubi I agree that Hazex KC has a very pleasant Haze development ( mellow / psychedelic)...the clone is coming along nice...i ll get her pics up here before she harvests

i kept a super silver cut for a long time ( over 15 years) that had that aggressive edge ( A5 heritage?)...it was a blessing in terms of thc but over time as a cut seemed more racy. seems like c5 is the kinder of the dutch haze selections...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:22 AM #135
StrongTree

haze kalichina.. 9th week of bloom... she smells VERY good right now...( like herbal incense of the Tibetan variety) But i will wait... still throwing of flowers here and there...minimal fert...mostly water and the soil... leaves are developing orange veins and overall greeness is softening... leaves seem to have narrowed bit during bloom...giving her as much light as possible for the bright finish

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2019, 04:38 PM #136
dubi
Vendor

Hi StrongTree ,

I cannot thank you enough for growing so many of our strains and for sharing your great results with us

You having experience with the best dutch haze hybrids from the 90s, your good feedback about Haze x Kali China is even more appreciated.
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2019, 01:48 PM #137
Xochi

Xochi has a spectacular aura aboutXochi has a spectacular aura aboutXochi has a spectacular aura aboutXochi has a spectacular aura about

Chopped at 14 weeks, very acidic kind of smell. Reading the bio of it red wine does describe it, quite chemically.

Vapes a bit of wet bud and the high is very nice! Refreshing
Xochi is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.