in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > ErdPurt is back

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
ErdPurt is back Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-02-2014, 05:17 PM #11
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Greetings,

I am far to be an authority to talk about the origins of ErdBeer or Purpurea Ticinensis, there's lot of speculation about it.

I believe in what i see in the plants that i work with. The ErdPurt line that i have been working with came from esbe, and i have not seen any clear sativa influence in the last 2 generations while i was working with the line, or in the stock that we have just released through ACE Seeds, hence is listed like 100 % indica at our website.

Fresh ErdPurt stock is available now at SeedBoutique along with other new things that i will comment later in the 2014 limited editions thread.
dubi is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-02-2014, 06:39 PM #12
Asche

ic, so it looks very indica like and the sativa was outbred,
but i am sure its not a pure indica heritage.

with both lines coming with sativa in its origin
it just does not sound correct to call it 100% indica
even though it now looks like one.

but ok at least we know what we can expect from the line
also curious what you have up your sleeves for the new season!!!

Old 07-04-2014, 09:40 PM #13
Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey has a spectacular aura aboutRandy Lahey has a spectacular aura aboutRandy Lahey has a spectacular aura aboutRandy Lahey has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy New Erdpurt??? O.o

That does not look at all like the original development of Erdpurt. The budding formation seems to have Sativa influence now. Also the original was Pink buds and hairs, with Purple "Bud and Sugar leaves".

:/ Gonna have to keep looking into this one!

"Sour Mai Thai" x "Misty"

Sour-Diesel x Thai x WHITE WIDOW x NL x Shiva

View Thread:

View Strain:
Randy Lahey is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2014, 09:50 PM #14
MJBadger

MJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud ofMJBadger has much to be proud of
I grew Erdpurt outdoor uk 8yr or more back , present from the man himself . Done good , great finisher 51* Lat & what a lovely smoke .

Pink Floyd & good bud will do it for me .

From Guerrilla Grower , one of the nicest guys i have ever met . R.I.P good buddy .
"I get those same deep thought processes when i am good and baked . I have solved the world`s troubles many times from this very chair while smoking some fine herb and exploring the stratosphere in my mind . *grin* . If the goverments would let a handful of die-hard stoners take the reins , i have no doubt the world would be a better , safer place to live ."
MJBadger is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2014, 10:35 PM #15
window

window is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to beholdwindow is a splendid one to behold
The Erdpurt's I grew from Ace looked Indica and the effect was 100% Indica knock out stone.
window is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-16-2014, 10:15 AM #16
Randy Lahey

Randy Lahey has a spectacular aura aboutRandy Lahey has a spectacular aura aboutRandy Lahey has a spectacular aura aboutRandy Lahey has a spectacular aura about
She does look awfully pretty though!! :/ Hmm....

SeedBoutique you say??

"Sour Mai Thai" x "Misty"

Sour-Diesel x Thai x WHITE WIDOW x NL x Shiva

View Thread:

View Strain:
Randy Lahey is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2014, 10:59 PM #17
TheRealHash

TheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud ofTheRealHash has much to be proud of
I just ordered two packs

boom!
TheRealHash is offline Quote

Old 08-30-2014, 12:36 PM #18
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Hi Randy Lahey,

Seedboutique recently stocked in June fresh ErdPurt stock, not sure why is not listed at their website, please contact them to check if it's still in stock. Kind regards!
dubi is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2015, 09:36 AM #19
squatty

squatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the rough
Growing some Erdpurt now along with some local Rocket Chunk. I'd love to throw some pictures up but I think I need more posts!
squatty is offline Quote

Old 09-21-2015, 09:49 AM #20
squatty

squatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the roughsquatty is a jewel in the rough
Here are a few Erdpurt pictures.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P9170977.jpg
Views:	403
Size:	172.3 KB
ID:	333792 Click image for larger version

Name:	P9200992.jpg
Views:	333
Size:	166.3 KB
ID:	333793 Click image for larger version

Name:	P9201008.jpg